Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<GALACTIC SAVIORS> now recruiting

General_Aldo
09.08.2013 , 11:28 AM | #11
Hey, i'm interested.

Send me an invite?
Bornsteller - Combat Medic
LÍvi - Carnage Marauder
King of Pugs Legacy

Sangrar
09.08.2013 , 11:52 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
Hey, i'm interested.

Send me an invite?
I need your game name in order to do so
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Sangrar
11.09.2013 , 06:52 PM | #13
ATTENTION: GALACTIC SAVIORS NOW LOOKING FOR PILOTS TO JOIN ITS RANKS.
With 2.5 coming soon we want people with at least some space combat experience to come and join so when the time comes we can all form squadrons and go into space together!

We are also still recruiting 55's for pvp and especially looking for people for season 1
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Gaskarth
01.01.2014 , 09:20 PM | #14
Hello there, I just started playing again and started a new character on the Pub side, I was a player that left after 1.2 came. Do you guys require specific dps parses etc?

Sangrar
01.01.2014 , 09:32 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaskarth View Post
Hello there, I just started playing again and started a new character on the Pub side, I was a player that left after 1.2 came. Do you guys require specific dps parses etc?
We take anyone who wants to join, if interested send me a pm with the name of the character or characters you will be on to talk more in-game.

Gaskarth
01.02.2014 , 11:28 AM | #16
send a pm, you were offline.

Sangrar
01.02.2014 , 01:12 PM | #17
I sent you a pm already, also can I get the name of your pub characters so I can friend them and talk more ingame?

Gaskarth
01.03.2014 , 12:09 AM | #18
sent a pm