Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

sALTurday!

MelliMelon
01.29.2013 , 07:47 PM | #1
Week #7 - 4/06/13 (Saturday, duh) 7PM PST
Taral V
Balmorra Heroics
Maaaaaaybe the Alderaan boss. Depends on if people keep up with their leveling! You have two weeks!
Recommended level: 33

Screenshots:
Week 6 - The Epic, The Silly
Week 5 -The Classy, The AWESOME
Week 3 - Our first world boss
Week 2 - We started small

If you have TS downloaded, Salturday people are welcome to hang out as we go through these quests.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever wanted to get a level 50 republic character? Want another one? Ascension Strikes Back is hosting weekly Salturdays!

"Salturday" is a weekly event designed to get as many people from Begeren Colony hanging out, leveling together, having fun, and leveling their characters at the same time. We started pretty small, but we've been growing to complete world boss quests each week as well as splitting up into groups for flashpoints and heroics. It's not unusual to gain about 3 levels (and a lot of fun!) in 2 hours

Check this weekly thread for where will we be starting. Luckily, due to double experience, not as much leveling is required between each week, though you should probably still complete your class quests to keep on track. I will update this thread with updated information as it becomes available.

SweetMegan
01.29.2013 , 08:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post

this is a fabulous idea, and I can't wait for Saturday now (as if I wasn't eagerly awaiting the weekend already. This just gives me another thing to look forward to! >< ). C:
Megan Issues Nicole
Begeren Colony

Soopavillin
01.30.2013 , 12:46 PM | #3
I planned on being there and then realized its my wife's birthday. Hopefully I'll be around next time, I think this is a great idea, thanks for putting it on!

wallywaffles
02.01.2013 , 04:57 PM | #4
Does this mean I need ANOTHER alt? :P

MelliMelon
02.03.2013 , 12:59 PM | #5
Excited with the turnout! We had 5 people on the very first day. Next week (2/9/13) is Hammer Station / Taris. Please be on the fleet by 3:30, whisper Zolaf for group invite, and be level 16 and class quests completed to Taris.

MelliMelon
02.03.2013 , 06:29 PM | #6
We are going to take out the Coruscant world boss at 6PM PST if we can find a second tank (besides myself).

Be there!

MelliMelon
02.09.2013 , 01:23 PM | #7
Unfortunately, do to scheduling conflicts, this has been postponed to next week. I shall keep everyone posted!

SweetMegan
02.09.2013 , 01:26 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Unfortunately, do to scheduling conflicts, this has been postponed to next week. I shall keep everyone posted!
so the 16th, then?
Megan Issues Nicole
Begeren Colony

MelliMelon
02.16.2013 , 12:39 PM | #9
Sorry for the confusion. This is now happening Saturdays at 4PM PST.

Starting tonight!

MelliMelon
02.19.2013 , 05:22 PM | #10
Updated for week 3, Saturday 7PM PST. Each week we get bigger and bigger. You know you want to come!