Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear SWTOR Creators/Developers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Dear SWTOR Creators/Developers...

DeadlyBoy
01.29.2013 , 11:47 AM | #1
NERF SMASH... Everyone and anyone is just rerolling smash... I just went up against like 6-7 Smashers on one team... Its getting old. And thats not the first time its been going on forever... k thx

cycao
01.29.2013 , 11:51 AM | #2
...and 134 threads and counting on this topic.

DeadlyBoy
01.29.2013 , 12:01 PM | #3
Figure the more the better? Maybe they will see it.

Kontraz
01.29.2013 , 12:07 PM | #4
Doubtful. I'm starting to think it might be best to go to PVE forums and complain that Smash is ruining PVE balance. Then they might pay attention :P

MeatTender
01.29.2013 , 12:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kontraz View Post
Doubtful. I'm starting to think it might be best to go to PVE forums and complain that Smash is ruining PVE balance. Then they might pay attention :P
This may just work....

KettleBelll
01.29.2013 , 12:12 PM | #6
More important than anything class balance, please fix the hitching on Assassinate.

Kontraz
01.29.2013 , 12:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MeatTender View Post
This may just work....
Hey, if we have PVEers camping warzones just to farm mats, I say we start camping their forums

Jayshames
01.29.2013 , 12:45 PM | #8
It SHOULD be fixed by the expansion, if it's not then they're gunna have a real problem. With expansion if their smash isn't nerfed and tree is reassembled/changed then they are going to get the immunity to cc after leap aswell.

so, yes it should be fixed, but whether or not it will who knows?

DarthSabreth
01.29.2013 , 12:49 PM | #9
I highly doubt they will nerf them, every game needs a beginer class for new players. in the grand scheme of things it usually will go like this.

1. mara/sents gaurd / jug = ultra easy class to play, everyone can roll it and be sucessful, has some of the best utilities in game and really great dps.
2. assin/shadow = really easy class to play, has great utilities and damage mitigation, and has great dps.
3. PT/VG = really great burst dps, but with out a pocket healer are really squishy for a heavy armor type.
4. OP / Scondrel = some really great healer abilities and excells in pvp healing.
5. sorc/sage = requires some skill to play being most of their abilities have cast times, can be squishy and is gear relient to be usefull.
6. merc/comando = requires the most skill to play, has escape issues. does good dps if no mele is attacking them.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

iSoldat
01.29.2013 , 12:53 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadlyBoy View Post
NERF SMASH... Everyone and anyone is just rerolling smash... I just went up against like 6-7 Smashers on one team... Its getting old. And thats not the first time its been going on forever... k thx
I'm not sure what you are talking about. On my server last night there were 7 consulars and a slinger on one of the teams we went against. /shrug