Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FP Finder still strand you at Fleet

otterscrubber
01.29.2013 , 09:10 AM | #1
Does the flashpoint finder still strand you at the fleet after a mission or does it take you back to wherever you were when you joined yet? I always hated the fact that you had to take 3-5 jumps in your ship to get back to the planet you were on when you started it. I ask as I have left the game for a long time then come back and I'm curious if they fixed any of the annoying little things in the game. This is one of those annoying little things I was hoping they would fix.
This internet could be a nicer place, let's start here.
Whatever you read in my posts, I actually really like SWTOR

DarthSeraph
01.29.2013 , 09:13 AM | #2
When you finish an FP and you exit you are given the option to return to your previous place or you can simply just exit the flashpoint to where you would enter
Destruˇ | Castellˇ | Spaa'ra
Marauder | Sentinel | Gunslinger

otterscrubber
01.29.2013 , 09:18 AM | #3
Xlent! Thank you for the response.
This internet could be a nicer place, let's start here.
Whatever you read in my posts, I actually really like SWTOR

Screaming_Ziva
01.29.2013 , 09:33 AM | #4
All except Black Talon though. That always dumps you on the fleet or DK doesn't it?

abokado
01.29.2013 , 09:33 AM | #5
Well, except for Black Talon. At the end you have the option to head for Dromund Kaas or not and if not you're back on the fleet which is kinda annoying if you were in the middle of questing in some dungeon or something and have to walk all the way back.
Probably the same for the pub equivalent? I don't know, actually.

jjones_
01.29.2013 , 09:34 AM | #6
The only exception is Black Talon / Esseles which force you to go to either fleet or capital world.
Server - The Red Eclipse
L55 Sorcerer / Assassin / Juggernaut / Marauder / Operative / Sniper / Mercenary / Powertech - Guardian / Sage / Scoundrel