Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked War Zone Activity

Cluttered
01.30.2013 , 09:01 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cookiackus View Post
The Underworld Alliance will be doing Ranked War zones every Monday and Wednesday night from now on. We are really new to PvP but we are working at getting better and hope to see more guilds queuing for ranked pvp!
I think 6 of you guys were up against my group (Braddocks) in Novare and then we faced another 4 of you in VS last night, if I recall correctly. Welcome to PvP and I hope you guys enjoy your time and stick around. Good luck!
Braddocks - Pelican - Ova'tali - Jatink
. Never Forget

Cookiackus
01.30.2013 , 10:32 AM | #22
Yea we are not even close to geared at this point but running ranked is a good way to start working as a team and learning new strategies against good teams. We fully expect to lose but as long as you get a little better every time and learn from your mistakes its worth it.
The Ebon Hawk - The Underworld Alliance - Loggus
PoT5 - Severity Gaming - Mungtatta
The Ebon Hawk - Proper Villains - ManGlazed

Jenzali
02.04.2013 , 12:11 PM | #23
<Hex> will try to queue ranked tonight.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

ML_DoubleTap
02.04.2013 , 12:49 PM | #24
I'll try to get a group going...usually after a shut out or two people lose interest though.
Bonkurz

Bremley
02.04.2013 , 05:44 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Cookiackus View Post
Yea we are not even close to geared at this point but running ranked is a good way to start working as a team and learning new strategies against good teams. We fully expect to lose but as long as you get a little better every time and learn from your mistakes its worth it.
Great attitude! I hope it becomes contagious - the whole server could use a little dose of that.
Thonnys - Crescendo - 55 Shadow The Bastion
Wild'Bill - Untagged - 55 Gunslinger The Bastion
Ma'Groh Korrinthas - Hex - 50 Pyrotech The Ebon Hawk

Jenzali
02.04.2013 , 11:22 PM | #26
Thanks to GG and Guerrilla for queuing up again tonight, there were a few great and really close games!

rNColonel
02.04.2013 , 11:33 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Thanks to GG and Guerrilla for queuing up again tonight, there were a few great and really close games!
MY guild will try to Que up This Wednesday getting close to the members for it, and been getting alot of premades ran , see how we do as a group of 8, Hope to see yall there, and Happy Hunting

Reckoner-Focus Guardian-GM of UnWanted

silvershadows
02.05.2013 , 01:30 AM | #28
We were supposed to run a group tonight but we have someone taking a break and I'm not sure what everyone else was up to (think we just weren't going to do it without that person), but hopefully Team InconOne will have a group running soon - whether or not I'm in it

Think PM may get one going again too
IllusiaApocalypsaAvatia
JuggernautMercenaryAssassin
Project Mayhem
The Ebon Hawk

FeralPug
02.06.2013 , 09:34 AM | #29
<Hex> will be queueing for ranked tonight at 8pm EST. See ya on the battlefield!
Jerc Starr Jercules Jercenary Drastic
Social 1. Valor 100.

<Hex> www.tehhex.com

Jenzali
02.07.2013 , 04:54 PM | #30
Thanks everyone for queuing last night!

Unfortunately Mr. & Mrs. Baarfribula (Deblivula? O'piivula?) had their internet go down - we apologize for needing to bow out early