Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorc Heal w/sniper/merc alt lf raiding guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion > Guild Recruitment
Sorc Heal w/sniper/merc alt lf raiding guild

Saelowyn
01.28.2013 , 03:28 PM | #1
Hello,

I have been playing swtor since beta and am recently searching for a new raiding guild. I have 12 years healing experience that started in EQ and have always been a part of successful competitive end game raiding. I have experience on all current content and am in dread guard gear minus a piece or two. My sniper is in 61's with maybe a third 63's. Merc is 61's.

I believe real life comes first but that a good group can get content done without being elitists. Fun is first and if your not having a good time its not worth it. A raid schedule of 2-3 nights a week (no weekend evenings) is preferable with hours between 7 and midnight. I do love my pvp so when not raiding thats where you'll find me. Anyways if your guild is a group of tight knit individuals who know how to have fun and is clearing end game content I'd love to hear from you.

Jadenth

Jadenth Faey Sylexis Cyprès

DarkSideMaster
02.01.2013 , 02:10 PM | #2
Not sure if you've found a guild already but if not check us out at Decension.

Descension (an Imperial Guild on the Bastion Server) is currently opening our recruitment to the community. We are an active guild in both PVE and PVP. We currently have two active hardmode raiding groups that run on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. We run PVP Friday events and host World PVP on Saturday as well. We are looking for people who want to join who are community oriented, want to end game raid, or want to pvp. If you are interested in joining our guild you are welcome to message any of the in game characters: Bracus, Steaxy, Sinaster, Venom, Jerrek, Rorschack, or Lowk. You can visit our website http://descension.info and register on our site.

We are looking for active mature players. Not all applicants will be accepted. We will review each and all players and determine if you are fit for our community. We look forward to seeing your application and will be in touch.
Venôm - 55 - Bodyguard Mercenary - 'Can't Heal Stupid'
DESCENSION ::: The Bastion