Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Highest player kills on a toon

Abbrachmann
01.28.2013 , 08:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
didn't you know my epeen so large needs thw whole server constantly stroking it
Hmmm Interesting.......

Just don't feel upset when I post my numbers that are bigger than yours. Just know that I probably have only killed 10 percent of my actual kill number.

Sowwy
01.28.2013 , 08:33 PM | #12
My epeen can beat up your epeen.

- Jolly

Darth_Dreselus
01.28.2013 , 08:35 PM | #13
The epeen is strong with this one. The server can't handle epeen of this magnitude. etc. etc.
I wonder if agape was one of those guys who measured their knobs with a ruler.
No One Important Died Tavernus - Sorc / Taverna - Mara / Pintus - Op / Gintonica - PT
The Red Eclipse. Sweet Dreams to all my Harbinger children.

Sowwy
01.28.2013 , 09:12 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
The epeen is strong with this one. The server can't handle epeen of this magnitude. etc. etc.
I wonder if agape was one of those guys who measured their knobs with a ruler.
I had to use a yardstick.

Abbrachmann
01.28.2013 , 09:30 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sowwy View Post
I had to use a yardstick.
Jolly are you back already from your break? Or you just playing on Imp side more often now? I thought you left to play GW2? The reason I ask is because I would think someone would have to log in to see there kill count. Surely you don't have it memorized.

Sowwy
01.28.2013 , 09:44 PM | #16
I'm logging in still, 5 days remain on the sub and its still enjoyable, sans smash monkies. And no, I do have my character statistics memorized as of yet.

Kuvox
01.28.2013 , 10:46 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by hammyt View Post
lol you do know that healers will win this right ?
Indeed!

80,804 kills...with at least the same number of deaths

http://postimage.org/image/bght99sph/full/

--Kuvox

agape_
01.29.2013 , 12:56 AM | #18
It's these kinds of threads that people with huge epeens enjoy sorry abbster you just not that well endowed
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

DaTimba
01.29.2013 , 04:53 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by xIphonex View Post
I feel the need to point out how retarded the rating system is after seeing this screenshot (and to deflect away from the fact that I only have 40k player kills).

http://i.imgur.com/TsSJupw.jpg

Apparently 88 less losses and an .878 winning percentage translates into less then 200 more rating.

My money is almost certainly on Smurf or Martian for most player kills mostly because they've been Elite Warlord forever and don't really have alts.
Tairisa/Operative/The Harbinger
Ascendancy

Sixthy
01.29.2013 , 06:15 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DaTimba View Post
I feel the need to point out how retarded the rating system is after seeing this screenshot (and to deflect away from the fact that I only have 40k player kills).

http://i.imgur.com/TsSJupw.jpg

Apparently 88 less losses and an .878 winning percentage translates into less then 200 more rating.

My money is almost certainly on Smurf or Martian for most player kills mostly because they've been Elite Warlord forever and don't really have alts.
To really stick a knife in your chest, my record is 261 - 35 but I have 2500 rating.
Rokuthy Sunrise

We can speak obsession - We can love the endless.