Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Highest player kills on a toon

agape_
01.28.2013 , 03:06 PM | #1
Just wondering which toon you play that has the highest number of player kills. Mine is the power tech with 64k player kills since they started recording it.
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

Sowwy
01.28.2013 , 03:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
Just wondering which toon you play that has the highest number of player kills. Mine is the power tech with 64k player kills since they started recording it.
54k player kills on Jolly'o. He hit 50 shortly after the first wave of transfers to Harbinger. So since whenever that was.

What patch did they start the counter? I can't recall.

Archiah
01.28.2013 , 03:24 PM | #3
59411 on Ajhure.
[CENTER]Razhure
? ? ?

Psirebral
01.28.2013 , 03:34 PM | #4
59627 on Psirebral. Unfortunately I imagine most of us have well over 90k+ but that was before they started keeping track.

xIphonex
01.28.2013 , 03:42 PM | #5

hammyt
01.28.2013 , 05:17 PM | #6
lol you do know that healers will win this right ?

lensmo
01.28.2013 , 05:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by xIphonex View Post
probably because you tab, force breach, repeat
Sincerely,
~~~~~SIRLEN~~~~~~~~~~LENCOOL~~~~~
<Squirtle Squad> - The Harbinger

xIphonex
01.28.2013 , 06:13 PM | #8
I havent played balance in ages. I do once in a while when I get someone to pocket heal me. Whats wrong with tabbing dots. Your jelly thats why :P

Abbrachmann
01.28.2013 , 06:29 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
So its seems Agape is starting another ridiculous thread to greater increase his epeen. So lets play shall we.... Just one question. Should I post today's kill count? Then lets say tomorrow should I post again, because my number will be higher? O and hey what about the day after that?

agape_
01.28.2013 , 07:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Abbrachmann View Post
So its seems Agape is starting another ridiculous thread to greater increase his epeen. So lets play shall we.... Just one question. Should I post today's kill count? Then lets say tomorrow should I post again, because my number will be higher? O and hey what about the day after that?
didn't you know my epeen so large needs thw whole server constantly stroking it
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion