Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Mainentance?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FINNT
01.30.2013 , 03:05 PM | #31
Maybe I'm just negative, but hasn't it always gone horribly wrong when weekly maintenance has been overstepped?
:laser:

Themanthatisi
01.30.2013 , 03:12 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by FINNT View Post
Maybe I'm just negative, but hasn't it always gone horribly wrong when weekly maintenance has been overstepped?
Your not negative, you are very CORRECT!

Minack
01.30.2013 , 03:28 PM | #33
No maintenance
Servers down
Customers pissed

Bioware, what did we learn today?

Hekynn
01.30.2013 , 03:37 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by FINNT View Post
Na man your right they need to stop taking a week off from working on the servers and get it worked out so that the servers will remain stable instead of this unstable crap.

tpryan
01.30.2013 , 04:00 PM | #35
kicked twice while in winning WZs...into infinite loading screen.

why am I paying a monthly fee again?

FINNT
01.30.2013 , 05:10 PM | #36
It just seems it will take twice the time (and unannounced) if maintenance is skipped.
:laser:

PoliteAssasin
01.30.2013 , 05:54 PM | #37
Some of you guys need to realize what I did not too long ago, they simply don't care. It's quite obvious they're here only for the cartel market to get as much money as they can because that's all they've been working on since f2p. No fix for lag, no fix for global cooldown bugs, no fix for crashes, no balance for stun wars, this ship is sinking and they want to squeeze as much money from it as they can. They keep coming out with new things for you to pay for, but completely ignore game breaking issues. What's sad is this game had potential, but ever since f2p they've only gone down hill.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

islander
01.31.2013 , 12:54 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
I just wanted to step in to confirm that there will be no maintenance downtime this week!
You should still reboot the servers honestly. The lag will be horrednous later this weekend if you don't.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five