Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Mainentance?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Siniaera
01.29.2013 , 10:18 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Chim-Lou View Post
The Red Eclipse got crazy lag spikes all over the place. No matter if I'm alone on my ship or on any planet. And it's not just me. General Chat is spammed with complaints.
Can't say no maintenance this week is a positive thing really.
Same issue en FR serveurs, Lag spikes from 50 to 50 k MS. Complety unplayabe for everyone either on fleet or in battegrounds.
Siniaera Powertech since 2011 - Tank
Décadënce Sage - Heal

darklordpotter
01.29.2013 , 10:24 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by WillDad View Post
Frankly, I'm just happy it now says that we can now transfer characters to the PTS, or so the my account page says! If they've got the transfers to the PTS working, even if we can't log in, I'm fine with no maintenance.
They haven't.

darklordpotter
01.29.2013 , 10:25 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jules View Post
lol they can't win. Complain when down for maintenance and complain when there's no maintenance scheduled...
And maybe just maybe they are different people? Boring I know.

Redron
01.29.2013 , 10:56 AM | #24
Nice, nice. No Maintenance & ToFN atm plagued with unbearable lags everywhere, reports from fleet , WZs, FPs & daily zones.
Murderiser with flaming soul

Darthvokur
01.29.2013 , 11:11 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
I just wanted to step in to confirm that there will be no maintenance downtime this week!
Well there sure as hell needs to be. Have you seen the servers? Pretty much everyone on the Red Eclipse is suffering severe lag that is making the game unplayable. Stop screwing over your customers dammit!

Temar
01.29.2013 , 05:44 PM | #26
They do not care if there is lag or bugs right now the only thing EA wants is to juice squeeze the Cartel Market for all its worth then get out. If the CM was broke they would def. maintence that. Its very apparent that this game is slowly making its way down the toilet bowl. Updates run late, bugs are still everywhere, Customer Service is non-existant and we are still getting the same propaganda that everything is ok just, drink the koolaid. I had very high hopes for this game but its really a let down. Forgot to add the after Koolaid....

Rafaman
01.29.2013 , 06:04 PM | #27
Lol! Yea... wait until you see the QQ for an unscheduled maintenance this week. LOL!

It's a losing proposition for BW with some of you.

darklordpotter
01.29.2013 , 06:10 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Lol! Yea... wait until you see the QQ for an unscheduled maintenance this week. LOL!

It's a losing proposition for BW with some of you.
The easy fix for that is to schedule the maintenance - alright people will moan about anything being people but scheduled maintenance does reduce the moaning. Proudly proclaiming that there will be no maintenance and then having servers crash was just asking for people to mock though.

-IceHawk-
01.29.2013 , 06:21 PM | #29
There is a fundamental difference:
Individuals who complain about the timing of maintenance may have a point. Personally, I would consider the standard early morning EST time-table most appropriate. Beyond that the complaints connected to maintenance are usually focused on two to three hour scheduled downtimes turning into six to eight hours or patches that create more problems than it fixes.

This is not a case of "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't."

This is a case of multiple Servers reporting server-wide lag issues making it difficult to utilize a service subscribers are actively paid for.

That deserves immediate attention, and yes, maintenance on those servers.

Screaming_Ziva
01.30.2013 , 02:29 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
I just wanted to step in to confirm that there will be no maintenance downtime this week!
With all the server problems today, maybe there should have been.