Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Mainentance?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rankyn
01.29.2013 , 01:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Randorn View Post
any way of bypassing the patcher
No, that's the thing that launches the game and connects you to it.

Could be a network problem between you and the server.

Izorii
01.29.2013 , 01:26 AM | #12
While no maintentance should mean little to me I am at work all day anyway I kinda agree with the other posters that with so many bugs it seems actually a shame that there will be no fixes. As for Cartel market items I have yet to buy anything however I am sure every time something is released they must sell quite a few new outfits, pets and speeders or they wouldn't keep doing it so again a shame they are not adding more.

aeterno
01.29.2013 , 05:34 AM | #13
Not to start a hysteria but haven't we seen Tuesday maintenance windows skipped in the past when later, say on Thursday, PTS went up? *whistle*

Tho it'll prolly just be one of those times when the skip wasn't followed by anything.

tekhiun
01.29.2013 , 06:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
Not to start a hysteria but haven't we seen Tuesday maintenance windows skipped in the past when later, say on Thursday, PTS went up? *whistle*

Tho it'll prolly just be one of those times when the skip wasn't followed by anything.
Well the biofail post did say "no maintanence this week" so i have no idea what you are going on about
Guess they made enough money of the recolored models they put on CC so they cba to do it more often now ?
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

Blackardin
01.29.2013 , 07:03 AM | #15
There will be a complain post on the boards if they do maintenance. There will be a complaint post on the board if they do not do maintenance. Kinda demonstrates what they are up against.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Prabhunath
01.29.2013 , 07:43 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackardin View Post
There will be a complain post on the boards if they do maintenance. There will be a complaint post on the board if they do not do maintenance. Kinda demonstrates what they are up against.
Well, they knew what they were signing up for.
+ Sorc running out of Force while fighting Marauders? Bioware says L2HYTF...wonderful +
A day may come, when our courage fails, when we forsake our class, and break all bonds from it; when we fall to our knees and cower in fear, and we look up to you and see death as inevitable. But today is not that day. Today, we fight!

Jnight
01.29.2013 , 08:02 AM | #17
Complainers and what they complain about are hilarious to me. Actually make me laugh out loud and wonder how they would overcome the difficulties of the real word if they ever stepped foot out of their parents basements.
(LIGHTSABERBLADELIGHTSABERBLADE|[LIGHTSABERHILT]|LIGHTSABERBLADELIGHTSABERBLADE)

Real CE Owners put their text in black

Jules
01.29.2013 , 09:50 AM | #18
lol they can't win. Complain when down for maintenance and complain when there's no maintenance scheduled...
** "No friends, no enemies. Only allies and adversaries." **
---> There'll be fried Calamari tonight! <---

WillDad
01.29.2013 , 10:06 AM | #19
Frankly, I'm just happy it now says that we can now transfer characters to the PTS, or so the my account page says! If they've got the transfers to the PTS working, even if we can't log in, I'm fine with no maintenance.
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 48 Mercenary

Chim-Lou
01.29.2013 , 10:16 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
I just wanted to step in to confirm that there will be no maintenance downtime this week!
The Red Eclipse got crazy lag spikes all over the place. No matter if I'm alone on my ship or on any planet. And it's not just me. General Chat is spammed with complaints.
Can't say no maintenance this week is a positive thing really.