Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

sith warrior stats

Haltermania
01.28.2013 , 01:33 PM | #1
I have a level 35 sith Maurader. i know strength and endurance are the key for this character. i am also using critical rating. Even though i am level 35 i still feel like i am a newbie when it comes to making sure my guy has the correct states for PVE. Should i focus on what i am doing or do i need to switch to power and surge rating? Also which stats if i am missing any should go towards my character

Thank you

Thundergulch
01.28.2013 , 01:37 PM | #2
As a Marauder, don't worry about Endurance.
Strength, Power, Crit, Surge.. in that order, and when you get to 50, you have to play the min/max game which is a total pain lol.

Haltermania
01.28.2013 , 02:30 PM | #3
ok thank you because right now my endurance is about 100 more then my strength just based on armor and stuff. now in the tree skill i have mainly stuck to the left side which has more critical stuff. since you suggest power before criticial should i change my tree skill?

and thanks for your help

Thundergulch
01.28.2013 , 02:36 PM | #4
Sounds like you're going up the Annihilation tree, I'm Annihilation as well, and this is pretty much the optimal skill placement for Annilation (at 50).

ASKMRROBOT.COM

Haltermania
01.28.2013 , 02:40 PM | #5
ok than, well i guess i will make more of a emphasis on power then critical. and see if i can get my mods changed around on my saber and stuff. what do you think my strength should be at since i am level 35 i think it was in mid 600 range

Thundergulch
01.28.2013 , 02:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Haltermania View Post
what do you think my strength should be at since i am level 35 i think it was in mid 600 range
To be honest, I don't remember what it should be at that level.
As long as you keep upgrading to the armoring that has higher Strength than Endurance, you will be fine in that area.
Power is more important than crit, but you have to remember that you still need crit.

Ridickilis
01.28.2013 , 02:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Haltermania View Post
ok thank you because right now my endurance is about 100 more then my strength just based on armor and stuff. now in the tree skill i have mainly stuck to the left side which has more critical stuff. since you suggest power before criticial should i change my tree skill?

and thanks for your help
You probably have too many 'guardian' mods and armorings. From here out look to replace those with 'might' armorings and mods. They have a higher strength rating with a lower endurance rating. I don't know the specific maths but strength rating also boosts your crit rating and bonus damage. You can see the breakdown of this if you hover over your crit rating or bonus damage rating. There will be a value next to strength, that's the bonus you got just for your strength alone.

Don't think of your skill tree as a way to help with this. Yes there are some talents that boost crit and bonus crit damage and alike, but the way to increase your crit, power and surge ratings comes from the mods and enhancements on your gear.

abokado
01.28.2013 , 02:56 PM | #8
Don't worry about this stuff. You're outleveling your gear so fast it really isn't worth it. Just make sure to get the might armorings instead of the guardian armorings from the comm vendors, since you mainly want strength.
But if you hit 50, that's a pretty neat page: http://www.noxxic.com/swtor/pve/sith...ty-and-details

Haltermania
01.30.2013 , 09:55 AM | #9
thank you for all the answers i apperciate it, no i got some remodeling to do on my guy lol