Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What I expect from those in PuG Ranked Kickball Rosters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
What I expect from those in PuG Ranked Kickball Rosters

Carter_Mathis
01.29.2013 , 09:05 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
Ah yes I remember now! My bad. I shall trust you next time Kray lol. I guess I'm guilty of not having registered it in my mind as a full PD team without Vasyel T_T
Calc 3 exam wednesday, plane trip friday, raids Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Thrusday.... maybe rateds saturday for me
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Krayshawn
01.29.2013 , 09:18 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Calc 3 exam wednesday, plane trip friday, raids Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Thrusday.... maybe rateds saturday for me
Calc 3 exam? I know whos not having a fun Wednesday...
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

LtbRaider
01.29.2013 , 10:51 AM | #43
The pug team I was on had a record of 5-1 from the other night :P The one loss was a fluke too

Partygurl
01.29.2013 , 12:42 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Vasyel stop having a life! I need my vasyel time! Plus I only do ranked with Vasyel , Decimate and Ditto actually Sat might work out well for ranked for PD.
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Partygurl
01.29.2013 , 12:48 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by mhobin View Post
Jareese set up a team last week. It was 7 PD members and the Honorof (we needed a frenchman to counter Illye). It can still be a PD team without Barbie, Decimate and Vasyel We decided to play while they waited for the tank. It was more fun running out some mando/sage dps.

If I remember right it was a pretty epic novare coast against Kray's team.

Cheers,
Hobi
Lies Hobi!! I want to be with the Hobes hey I will go without my Boo's I just like an ideal comp and still want us to have a tank plus Anoree will be 50 so there is our main healer lets see what we can do this Sat. I kind of want to do pug imp on Barbs but let's see!
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Krayshawn
01.29.2013 , 02:44 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
Vasyel stop having a life! I need my vasyel time! Plus I only do ranked with Vasyel , Decimate and Ditto actually Sat might work out well for ranked for PD.
Wow barbie, that's a little shallow... don't want your rating diminished? Come on I mean even devil is carving away at his rating with an ice pick partaking in the pug groups on Illum...

LOL jk barbie, just saying, i don't roll with a perfect comp, see you on the battle field

(P.S. I wish i did)
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Symantix
01.29.2013 , 03:20 PM | #47
I'd like to get in on some ranked. I'm a regular pugger most of the time(LoL). I'm almost fully min/maxed WH (Op healer/dps) with elite WH relics/barrels and in full WH with my pub toons, just have some more min/maxing to do.
Ti'kory [Merc Healer] - Ti'kordrexia [Op Healer/DPS] - Ti'kaligula [Assassin Tank] - Ti'kalypso [Marauder] - Holocron

Ti'kirsten [Sage Healer] - Ti'kerrigan [Sentinel] - Hellbent

Partygurl
01.29.2013 , 03:25 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
Wow barbie, that's a little shallow... don't want your rating diminished? Come on I mean even devil is carving away at his rating with an ice pick partaking in the pug groups on Illum...

LOL jk barbie, just saying, i don't roll with a perfect comp, see you on the battle field

(P.S. I wish i did)
Haha no that is me trolling PD because they call those three my Boo's. lol Idc who I roll with. I kind of want to join you guys on imp side Wednesday and maybe do ranked pvp on Saturday so everyone can go
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

_Kayko_
01.30.2013 , 02:35 AM | #49
Question.. What is kickball? Is that just some term now used for warzones or is this some form of format that is being used for pug groups? I've been away from the game for a fairly lengthy period of time and been wondering where "kickball" came from.
[Jedi Covenant] ~Katsune Legacy
Kayko - 55 Kinetic Sage
Sonika - 51 Lightning Inquisitor
Kaito - 55 Balance Sage

Synavix
01.30.2013 , 02:50 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by _Kayko_ View Post
Question.. What is kickball? Is that just some term now used for warzones or is this some form of format that is being used for pug groups? I've been away from the game for a fairly lengthy period of time and been wondering where "kickball" came from.
Pug ranked WZ queues. Took the term from old school "kickball" rules where everyone shows up at a certain time and people pick teams from what's available, instead of just premade guild groups.