Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What I expect from those in PuG Ranked Kickball Rosters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
What I expect from those in PuG Ranked Kickball Rosters

RyaneD
01.28.2013 , 09:51 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Harglerode View Post
On the subject of full guild ques doing ranked pug nights: Chaotic Pixels were answering a challenge last night from another guild. We had no intentions of playing any pug teams. We were simply unlucky with sime of our ques.
yeah really good game with chaotic, but they were the ones that challenged us.

Krayshawn
01.28.2013 , 10:21 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
I think you are probably confused honestly lol As far as I know you played ranked with me and we haven't faced full PD, only pugs group with 2 to 4 PD members in them or around that number.

Wednesday is the no Uncensored day because most of our players will be doing PvE. It is NOT a guarantee though. I think it's a good time to start your PD group, it will give you time to practice against the pugs before facing LD50 or Uncensored and you might also get to face the Unicorn A team, they are really strong when they are on a good day.

And Barbie about coming in the pugs, I'd say the best is going to the side that is missing just a few to get another team but I won't lie about having a preference for imp side!
I probably am... Oh yeah AND IMP SIDE FTW
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

mhobin
01.28.2013 , 11:18 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
I probably am... Oh yeah AND IMP SIDE FTW
Jareese set up a team last week. It was 7 PD members and the Honorof (we needed a frenchman to counter Illye). It can still be a PD team without Barbie, Decimate and Vasyel We decided to play while they waited for the tank. It was more fun running out some mando/sage dps.

If I remember right it was a pretty epic novare coast against Kray's team.

Cheers,
Hobi

LastWizard
01.29.2013 , 12:23 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by RyaneD View Post
yeah really good game with chaotic, but they were the ones that challenged us.
7 vs 8 and got a cc cap for the win. Played them again and won in a close game.

Pjb was in the hizzy.

sabbrina
01.29.2013 , 01:38 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Harglerode View Post
On the subject of full guild ques doing ranked pug nights: Chaotic Pixels were answering a challenge last night from another guild. We had no intentions of playing any pug teams. We were simply unlucky with sime of our ques.
Yes we were answering a challenge, but the main thing we were challenging was ourselves as a team to work out kinks and become better players, we had a great time and hope to do it again soon

sabbrina
01.29.2013 , 01:39 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
7 vs 8 and got a cc cap for the win. Played them again and won in a close game.

Pjb was in the hizzy.
was a good time see ya again this sunday i hope

sabbrina
01.29.2013 , 07:47 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by tigershrimps View Post
Hey Chaotic Pixels, thanks for showing up last night, that was a great game and people from my guild really enjoyed that match. Its just too bad we only saw you guys once.. Anyway, I hope to see you guys more on the future, I think right now both our guilds are probably playing on the same level. Hehe, not to take anything away from my guild but I think we only won that match because we capped our node half a second earlier than you guys did but could have gone either way in my opinion. Send me a whisper or that noob Seane if you guys want to schedule another match..
definarely dude, haha ya was a awesome match came down to maybe a force speed over a lag spike lol who knows but most def. fun as hell. Ya we definately are up for more matches, no challenge this time just good ole fashion pvp

Krayshawn
01.29.2013 , 07:47 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by mhobin View Post
Jareese set up a team last week. It was 7 PD members and the Honorof (we needed a frenchman to counter Illye). It can still be a PD team without Barbie, Decimate and Vasyel We decided to play while they waited for the tank. It was more fun running out some mando/sage dps.

If I remember right it was a pretty epic novare coast against Kray's team.

Cheers,
Hobi
I knew I wasn't going crazy hobi!
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Dhrasur
01.29.2013 , 08:37 AM | #39
Ah yes I remember now! My bad. I shall trust you next time Kray lol. I guess I'm guilty of not having registered it in my mind as a full PD team without Vasyel T_T
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

Surrena
01.29.2013 , 08:47 AM | #40
nubzzzz