Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What I expect from those in PuG Ranked Kickball Rosters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
What I expect from those in PuG Ranked Kickball Rosters

Krayshawn
01.28.2013 , 09:13 AM | #1
PuG Ranked does not directly positively influence the competitiveness of the Ranked community, but, it does indirectly help its cause. First and Foremost, this thread is not designed to call out anyone, point fingers, or blame stuff on full guilds.

**DISCLAIMER** Ranked is for, IMHO, a full guild to compete and play for the thrill of competition, i and no one else should be pointing fingers at any guilds who que full ranked because that is what it is around for!

My views of PuG ranked is that I see it as a forum for players to get together and become better, gain experience, knowledge, and perspective of the current game state.

Unlike Reg Warzones, ranked calls for the utmost focus and determination, by both parties. This means players learn how to deal with and overcome greater obstacles then what is presented in day to day reg WZs.

What should all participants on the roster maintain?
1. Bring your A game.
2. Have Full WH
3. Have mumble
4. Be willing and open to ideas, strategies, and constructive criticism.
5. You don't know everything.
6. If you aren't sure how to gear your self, ask someone, many people don't necessarily know how to min/max their gear, be open to suggestions on stat optimization.
7. Stand where designated: ex: Melee DPS at security key, tanks at stair, ranged DPS at quest dude, and Healers ad Medical droid.
8. If you have full tank gear, don't say your a DPS and stand with the melee DPS during team comp selection.

If people have any suggestions to this list please add them, do not turn this thread into an open forum for boasting epeen or trash talking, there will be NO Ld50/ uncensored fighting on this thread.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Bronaimeth
01.28.2013 , 09:29 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
there will be know Ld50/ uncensored fighting on this thread.
Fix dis. ಠ_ಠ

TalonKorr
01.28.2013 , 09:47 AM | #3
Your mother was a keyboard turner Xanxas!
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Cates, Grisha, Scuf

Bronaimeth
01.28.2013 , 10:05 AM | #4
Whoa, I told you that in strict confidence, now I have to tell you something, your father is a clicker.

Krayshawn
01.28.2013 , 10:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
Fix dis. ಠ_ಠ
LOL thanks, I don't no how that happened...Wait wait I mean know
The Krayshawn Legacy:

pqgarvis
01.28.2013 , 11:07 AM | #6
There is only 1 rule to ranked warzones (A group of 8). Once you meet that requirement you can queue and join. Anything else is rules you place on yourself and/or the group you queue with. In that sense I don't dis-agree with your post, only stating that any rules set after meeting the "1" requirement are self imposed.

Dhrasur
01.28.2013 , 11:08 AM | #7
What I expect from Krayshawn : a guard
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

johnnyreece
01.28.2013 , 11:45 AM | #8
Maybe one day I'll make the cut. Unfortunately, when I went to join, Devil said he needed "1 good DPS". So, I volunteered, with the caveat that I'm a DPS/Bubble-stun sorc, and not necessarily "good". He didn't get back to me...

So, anytime you don't necessarily need someone "good", gimme a call!
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

Krayshawn
01.28.2013 , 11:46 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by pqgarvis View Post
There is only 1 rule to ranked warzones (A group of 8). Once you meet that requirement you can queue and join. Anything else is rules you place on yourself and/or the group you queue with. In that sense I don't dis-agree with your post, only stating that any rules set after meeting the "1" requirement are self imposed.
I am not arguing that, I am not imposing my rules on other teams...
All I am referring to is the ranked kickball nights...
The Krayshawn Legacy:

Krayshawn
01.28.2013 , 11:50 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by johnnyreece View Post
Maybe one day I'll make the cut. Unfortunately, when I went to join, Devil said he needed "1 good DPS". So, I volunteered, with the caveat that I'm a DPS/Bubble-stun sorc, and not necessarily "good". He didn't get back to me...

So, anytime you don't necessarily need someone "good", gimme a call!
Next time we run the kickball night watch the imppvp channel prior to 8pm EST thats usually when the ball gets rolling.
The Krayshawn Legacy: