Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Server balance


badkratos's Avatar


badkratos
01.28.2013 , 04:12 AM | #1
Hi All,

i just want to ask how is the server balance regarding wz, still rep side is winning most of them?

also is there a diffrence between maturity on both sides (more kids and ninjas on empire side?)

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
01.28.2013 , 04:15 AM | #2
The balance of idiots is actually pretty even, i suppose that's what you meant?
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.28.2013 , 04:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by badkratos View Post
Hi All,

i just want to ask how is the server balance regarding wz, still rep side is winning most of them?

also is there a diffrence between maturity on both sides (more kids and ninjas on empire side?)
If you get a certain premade theres a damage fest going and you can 3 cap in no time

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
01.28.2013 , 06:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by badkratos View Post
also is there a diffrence between maturity on both sides (more kids and ninjas on empire side?)
No, not really.

As i said, I don't really notice any difference playing either my rep or my imp.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.28.2013 , 06:55 AM | #5
Theres also alot more PvE'ers in warzones on the Imp side

badkratos's Avatar


badkratos
01.28.2013 , 07:06 AM | #6
what about waiting time for wz is it quicker to get one, on Rep side

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.28.2013 , 07:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by badkratos View Post
what about waiting time for wz is it quicker to get one, on Rep side
Quite fast tbh.

However, Reps tend to get more Republic VS Empire.
Empire has more players so more Empire VS Empire

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
01.28.2013 , 11:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Theres also alot more PvE'ers in warzones on the Imp side
If that is so, i never noticed.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Markisha's Avatar


Markisha
01.28.2013 , 01:41 PM | #9
lol guys look at Hi'de being all nice and shizz
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

ParzoSwe's Avatar


ParzoSwe
01.28.2013 , 05:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
lol guys look at Hi'de being all nice and shizz
Hey, Hi'de is misunderstood. A nice guy in a cruel world.
Impulse - TOFN
Parzo-ii, Pyro Powertech
Parzoz, Medic Operative
Parzo, Rage Marauder