Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class do you focus in a warzone when an objective is not at risk?(Exclude heals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Which class do you focus in a warzone when an objective is not at risk?(Exclude heals

xhii
01.28.2013 , 06:44 AM | #11
Tele/Lightning Sages and Sorcs.

dem snowballs
The Teatime Legacy
For delicious server gossip, visit The Progenitor, made of cookies and cat memes.
operative tua | sage chua | pt tea

Altheran
01.28.2013 , 06:44 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
whoever is attacking friendly healers

after that, whoever is attacking me
Same from me. But when I'm on my Infil Shadow, as it's unlikely I will have someone attacking me as I'm stealthing, I'll choose a caster-type class, because my CCs litterally own them.

Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
I hate smash spec with a passion.
Through passion, you get strength.

cycao
01.28.2013 , 07:22 AM | #13
Targets low on health, good powertechs and rage jugs can be easy targets if they don't have the support of a healer, the gunslinger that no one wants to attack. Pretty much depends on the team I am facing but I am node guarding more than half the time so I usually don't get the chance to pick my fights they just show up and I deal with whomever shows up to try and take my point.

Technohic
01.28.2013 , 07:33 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Targets low on health, good powertechs and rage jugs can be easy targets if they don't have the support of a healer, the gunslinger that no one wants to attack. Pretty much depends on the team I am facing but I am node guarding more than half the time so I usually don't get the chance to pick my fights they just show up and I deal with whomever shows up to try and take my point.
This. Objectives usually dictate it with me. Only time I get much of a choice is if it is a big fight over the node. From there, I look to focus fire; unless of course my team is dumb and ignoring the healers. If your team is bad though; no use worrying about it.

Altheran
01.28.2013 , 07:55 AM | #15
Edited : Nevermind

Carter_Mathis
01.28.2013 , 07:55 AM | #16
Marauder once, then I head to their spawn for the Marauder again and my solo medal

Technohic
01.28.2013 , 07:57 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
Cycao, Technohic... Defending the objective and taking the first who appear is fine, but the question was about "when an objective is not at risk".
Then no one? I'd be heading to an objective thus making it at risk. I likely am not going to stop for a fight away from an objective if I can help it.

Bronaimeth
01.28.2013 , 08:02 AM | #18
As a sage, I find myself at the brunt of all the smashers, and combat sents focus. **** you guys I'm just trying to dot you up

Carter_Mathis
01.28.2013 , 08:03 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Then no one? I'd be heading to an objective thus making it at risk. I likely am not going to stop for a fight away from an objective if I can help it.
You, sir, clearly don't understand the premise of this question......

Bronaimeth
01.28.2013 , 08:04 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
As a sage, I find myself at the brunt of all the smashers, and combat sents focus. **** you guys I'm just trying to dot you up
Edit: Let's not forget snipers and vanguards, hell even sorcs and other sages. Why do I play this class?