Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tank looking for endgame guild

Themanzorn
01.27.2013 , 08:34 PM | #1
Hi my name is Nroznameht. I am a full Black Hole geared guardian tank with the exception of my lightsaber from the columni vendor and a dreadguard relic. I am looking for a semi-core endgame guild. I haave experience in ec story. Unfortunately that is as far as my "raiding" has gone in this game. However I have 6 years experience as a tankadin in wow. And another year as and ice tank in DCUO. My work schedule only allows for a weird play schedule. Weekdays I can be on from about 6am-9pm and pretty much any time on weekends.

Darth_Dreselus
01.27.2013 , 10:15 PM | #2
MLP Friendship is Magic (pause here so you can laugh at the name) is currently in need of a skilled tank. We would gear you out quickly with HM TFB farming and are looking for a permanent tank for the progression team (3/4 NiM EC atm.) More info here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=547042
No One Important Died Tavernus - Sorc / Taverna - Mara / Pintus - Op / Gintonica - PT
The Red Eclipse. Sweet Dreams to all my Harbinger children.

-DarK-HorsE-
01.27.2013 , 10:37 PM | #3
Hey there Nroznameht, check us out at survivalstrategy.enjin.com. We are in need of a Tank (isn't everyone?), and basically I need a Tanking partner. If we seem like a fit drop an app on the website!

Themanzorn
01.29.2013 , 08:05 PM | #4
Thanks to both MLP Friendship is Magic and Survival Strategy for considering me for your guild. I have found a home im Survival Strategy.