Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bros at its best

imatrololol
01.27.2013 , 07:50 PM | #1
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vov62a&s=6
How the do you do 240k damage and no kills?
Celebrian
The Harbinger

cripito
01.27.2013 , 08:45 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by imatrololol View Post
Bro instead of troll that poor guy we should celebrate him.. you know how hard he have to work to archieve that? Please don't be rude.. he is busting his *** to do the best of his records .. B/C this is a new record!!!

our friend here only believe in friendly brawls and the dead is not part of his mind.. i am sure he dps down someone and stop dpsing after he is at the kill point. What a nice guy. that requiere a LOT OF CONCENTRATION!!!!

So keep the good work bro

Dierdrea
01.27.2013 , 10:42 PM | #3
If he is solo queuing, I can understand his position. Consider how bad the rest of his team's dps was and how much peeling there must have been along with 2 healers outhealing his damage...still not sure why he didn't get a single kill .....If I remember correctly he is a melee agent. The damage is not bad but he should have just stealth and jump some poor loner that strays from the group.

Edit: my bad, thought he was on the opposite team, reading picture fail lolz

ThePizaShark
01.28.2013 , 12:36 AM | #4
Really your going to try to talk trash about sko? He can solo cap almost any team, and is one of the best operative dps on the server...
Pizzatauntaun 50 operative<We Haz Cookies>
Pizzashark 50 mercenary <Nameless>
Pizzarancor 50 juggernaut
Bamfjedi 50 sage

Katzyk
01.28.2013 , 01:05 AM | #5
Lol Wow.
Youre trying to trash talk the best Dps on your team? Who cares how many kills he got, he did damage.
Personally from going up against him, as a Dps hes a beast to kill. As a healer, hes annnoying as hell. Hes really good as stopping door caps.
What have you done to make yourself known?
CambrÔa LUX Cymbeline
Desdemonš, Ramonš, ArÔš, Vivva, SÔren, IrÔs, Vioty, Vyi, Leucosia

GM of Wrath Of Xedrix, Member of Lukewarm Tauntauns

Psirebral
01.28.2013 , 02:20 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePizaShark View Post
Really your going to try to talk trash about sko? He can solo cap almost any team, and is one of the operative dps on the server...
Coming from a team that thinks YOU are a good healer doesn't say much.

Sheemie
01.28.2013 , 08:42 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral View Post
Coming from a team that thinks YOU are a good healer doesn't say much.
Don't let Psi get you down Pizza hes just bitter about being the self proclaimed "best" at a irrelevant class. And you watch your mouth Psi I got mad love for Pizza cause back when there was no one to que against Pizza was the greatest RWZ pug leader. No matter how many losses he would just keep on going.

Zolkl
01.28.2013 , 09:27 AM | #8
Being at work, I can't see the picture. However, I will say that it happens occasionally. I've had over 400k before with only 8 kills. It just means that the opposing team had really good healers.
Yokel Sniper
Brandine Gunslinger

Some folks'lll never eat a skunk. But then again, some folks'll
Like Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel.

Jedi-Masse
01.28.2013 , 09:34 AM | #9
You must be fairly new to the game if you really have no clue how that would be done...
Bose Relic
Retired~!

Psirebral
01.28.2013 , 01:06 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheemie View Post
Don't let Psi get you down Pizza hes just bitter about being the self proclaimed "best" at a irrelevant class. And you watch your mouth Psi I got mad love for Pizza cause back when there was no one to que against Pizza was the greatest RWZ pug leader. No matter how many losses he would just keep on going.
At least I'm not canadian.