Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Quest

gardeners
01.27.2013 , 06:18 PM | #1
Where do I get the class quest from, say on site I should get a mission to got to a advanced trainer but I didn't get one I am level 12

gardeners
01.27.2013 , 06:33 PM | #2
Ah found answer. I had to go back to fleet space port and to where I docked after finishing mission on the planet I started on it is then first mission NPC I See, would be nice if game set me this as a mission.

KuroshimaiHD
01.27.2013 , 07:44 PM | #3
It's hardly the game's fault that you didn't manage to pick up the advanced class mission the first time you were on the fleet.

Stebbinn
01.27.2013 , 08:29 PM | #4
There are many new players that arrive to the fleet at level 9 or below and miss the quest since it doesn't become available until level 10, upon reaching level 10 it should be in my opinion that you automatically get a quest telling you to meet with your advanced trainer.

gardeners
02.04.2013 , 05:23 AM | #5
Yes I agree, I also don't understand why they havn't made the game so you can contine to reply missions that arn't part of the main story.

Teldrax
02.04.2013 , 08:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by gardeners View Post
Yes I agree, I also don't understand why they havn't made the game so you can contine to reply missions that arn't part of the main story.
You can, they are daily heroics. The heroic 2's that you picked up on the starter worlds can be completed each day. And you will find these kind of quests on the rest of the planets as you level.

Ithilwen
02.04.2013 , 08:27 PM | #7
the reason for all the other quests not being repeatable is because of story progression (in my opinion), being able to repeat them all defeats the purpose of attaching story to them (since most lead you from one place to another). Not to mention people would probably farm certain quests for the rewards
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana