Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged class mission.

Sargos_Arkabar
01.27.2013 , 05:59 PM | #11
Possibly see if Owen's suggestions above might help but beyond that, I've been submitting a ticket a day trying to get the attention of someone... ANYONE on the CSR team to get this issue addressed to no avail. Unfortunately for me, Owen's suggestions didn't seem to fix the issue I had (but I am tankful for the time he took to suggest it... Maybe he should work for bw's CSR team...)
Leader of the Order of Shadow and Flame
http://shadowandflame.webs.com/

OwenBrooks
01.27.2013 , 05:59 PM | #12
There does seem to be a few people with cinematic issues very recently and may be a bug of some kind, CS here are likely to be around at 0900 ish time today that is displayed on the webpage.

I am in the RAAF they keep me busy enough , am on leave until friday, then its back to work i go

mexicanisimo
01.27.2013 , 06:09 PM | #13
I've only submitted one ticket... so far. I'll have to give owen's fixes a try to see if they work for me.

Sargos_Arkabar
01.27.2013 , 06:15 PM | #14
that's cool. Like I said I've been having this issue since the patch on Tuesday and I've been trying to get past it once a day since that day and still nothing. So after I reset the quest and try again I submit a ticket every time.
Leader of the Order of Shadow and Flame
http://shadowandflame.webs.com/

OwenBrooks
01.27.2013 , 06:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sargos_Arkabar View Post
that's cool. Like I said I've been having this issue since the patch on Tuesday and I've been trying to get past it once a day since that day and still nothing. So after I reset the quest and try again I submit a ticket every time.
Only one ticket is required have 10 people doing the same thing then 10 tickets is now 70 after 7 days and slows the response time even further as they need to check each ticket that it hasn't been resolved before when it gets in line at the ticket queue. if 100 people did this 700 tickets are created and they have to work through each one, and then people wonder why they may get a canned response from CS after the last 10 tickets he just looked at was already done in a previous ticket

If each ticket takes say 20 min to investigate, then one person can do 24 tickets each 8hr day. (no toilet breaks for him)

HumpySpanka
02.02.2013 , 05:38 AM | #16
To bad! I am also stuck in this mission! Waiting, pressing any key (123 for example) does not work! Only option is to leave the area and do other missions.. Hopefully they fix this bug soon!