Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged class mission.

Sargos_Arkabar
01.27.2013 , 04:59 PM | #1
After putting in several tickets about the issue there still has been no attempt to contact or resolve the issue of the bugged marauder quest line on Taris. I've put in 1 ticket a day since the original issue accured on Tuesday and have not recieved any attempts at contact since I put in the first ticket. I had hoped that this would have been resolved by now, however even after the maintenance patch on Thursday it has not been corrected. I cannot progress past the quest line (thus past Taris afterwards) until this issue is addressed, and the fact that it has not is a very poor reflection on in-game support by the CSR staff and makes me question wether or not subcriptions are worth while if such blatant disregard is given to the players of this game. I apologize for the trite tone of this post, however, I feel it's more than a bit silly at this point.

I hope for a speedy resolution so I can go back to continuing to advance my game experience beyond this point. Thank you.

OwenBrooks
01.27.2013 , 05:04 PM | #2
What exactly is happening ?

Sargos_Arkabar
01.27.2013 , 05:07 PM | #3
It will go through the first 2 stages of the quest dialog with the NPC, then after the imposter of General Minst reveals that the reactor is set to critical and going to explode the dialog does not continue and nothing else occurs past that point. I have, numerous times over the past few days sat and waited it out to see if it would kick back in but it does not. I can esc out of the quest dialog scene and have done so each time it gets to that point (after waiting for it to kick in and it doesn't). I then reset and try to run the quest again but still end up with the same results.

Sargos_Arkabar
01.27.2013 , 05:11 PM | #4
As an additional note, I attempted it again with the same end result. It does not give the dialog option wheel (undrendered or otherwise) as I attempted to press the 1-3 keys to see if that would trigger a dialog event also. No results with this either.

OwenBrooks
01.27.2013 , 05:17 PM | #5
Weird one havn't seen that before

If it was me the first 2 things I would try would be the run the repair on the launcher (lower left cog) and if that didnt work then when it is stuck in the cutscene try resetting the UI CTRL U + CTRL U to see if it had an affect.

Sargos_Arkabar
01.27.2013 , 05:23 PM | #6
The repair option on the launcher, for me, is not accessible. I did try the ctrl + u option you suggested which also did not fix it either :\

OwenBrooks
01.27.2013 , 05:27 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sargos_Arkabar View Post
The repair option on the launcher, for me, is not accessible. I did try the ctrl + u option you suggested which also did not fix it either :\
repair option should work after you have logged in the launcher so that play is ready to go.

Sargos_Arkabar
01.27.2013 , 05:36 PM | #8
Well that'll be a derp on my part at least lol I'm running it now. This is the first time I've had to use it ever so hopefully that'll help, but I'm not sure if it will.
Leader of the Order of Shadow and Flame
http://shadowandflame.webs.com/

Sargos_Arkabar
01.27.2013 , 05:41 PM | #9
The repair utility didn't fix it either.
Leader of the Order of Shadow and Flame
http://shadowandflame.webs.com/

mexicanisimo
01.27.2013 , 05:55 PM | #10
I'm having the exact same issue.