Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yes there are hackers... Yes there are

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Yes there are hackers... Yes there are

cashogy_reborn
01.27.2013 , 05:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kegparty View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2E4yyw_oYQ&t=3m56s

Here you go. This is a a video of people trying to take out the middle. The whole video is good but I picked a specific time for you to watch a mara do some interesting middle attacking. It may be hard to see him.

The mara is something I noticed. Can you tell me how he is soo stealthy. I must have not put that ability on my bar.
thats a bug, not a hack. been known about for a long time.

good job
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

iSoldat
01.27.2013 , 07:04 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
thats a bug, not a hack. been known about for a long time.

good job
It is a bug that can be exploited. It's still a cheat. Defending exploits even when BW hasn't addressed it is defending cheaters.

cashogy_reborn
01.27.2013 , 07:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by iSoldat View Post
It is a bug that can be exploited. It's still a cheat. Defending exploits even when BW hasn't addressed it is defending cheaters.
its a bug that randomly crops up (ive experienced said bug on my merc). unless you know how to replicate the circumstances to produce it, in which case you are the cheater

getting really tired of people coming to the forums to "report" cheating, and then being surprised when people ridicule them. 99.9% of people that think they witness cheating do not understand all the mechanics of the game, and think that predation is a speed hack. the forums are not the place to discuss such tomfoolery. create a ticket and report the people you suspect of cheating, and include w/e evidence you have. and to those people i have seen complain that opening a ticket is time-consuming, it literally takes ~60 seconds to complete one.
The King of Bads

sauerkraut
01.27.2013 , 08:05 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
forum mods should really start banning people who promote hacking on the forums.
Is it you on the vidieo? Why are you so upset?

Mookind
01.27.2013 , 08:11 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by theSCARAYone View Post
So people claim that there are no hackers. Sure I have never seen anything beyond a speedhack but there are hacks and here is the proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ausi61ROXRg

EDIT: Oh I cant wait til you guys call transcendence. Notice the sentinels levels before you call that please.
You playing a F2P game level up and quit crying. What you want bioware to ban these guys before they hack? They are lowbies that no one who actually plays the game avidly cares about.

That is why you hear "no one hacks"

Because if you level up NO ONE DOES

So quit whining about how there are hackers in the lowbie bracket of a F2P game. Level up or leave the game. Either way if you walked into a 10-49 bracket expecting balance or not to have your poop pushed in you were mistaken.

Sheemie
01.27.2013 , 08:16 PM | #16
**** people say people don't hack well i have VIDEO proof of myself hacking in a RWZ... However bioware won't ban me because I am in league with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsId6m3HbDU

Neoforcer
01.27.2013 , 09:17 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by iSoldat View Post
It a bug and thee is no advantages to it you can still target the person and kill them it a graphic bug only and the player can not control when it happens or not it will be there till the player dies. Then there normal again

Siberian_Menace
01.27.2013 , 09:27 PM | #18
Damn, it hurts my eyes to see how someone clicks ALL his skills. Man, i hope you'll learn to bind before you hit 50 lvl.

Kegparty
01.28.2013 , 12:04 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheemie View Post
**** people say people don't hack well i have VIDEO proof of myself hacking in a RWZ... However bioware won't ban me because I am in league with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsId6m3HbDU

Great video btw. Made me smile.

Oh and for those who dont think the invis exploit gives you an advantage because people can tab target you/click your nameplate... LOL anything that confuses or stops people for a second is an advantage. I put it in the same classification as /stuck command.

An exploit (from the verb to exploit, in the meaning of using something to one’s own advantage) is a piece of software, a chunk of data, or sequence of commands that takes advantage of a bug, glitch or vulnerability in order to cause unintended or unanticipated behavior to occur on computer software, hardware, or something electronic (usually computerized).

cashogy_reborn
01.28.2013 , 12:14 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kegparty View Post
Great video btw. Made me smile.

Oh and for those who dont think the invis exploit gives you an advantage because people can tab target you/click your nameplate... LOL anything that confuses or stops people for a second is an advantage. I put it in the same classification as /stuck command.

An exploit (from the verb to exploit, in the meaning of using something to one’s own advantage) is a piece of software, a chunk of data, or sequence of commands that takes advantage of a bug, glitch or vulnerability in order to cause unintended or unanticipated behavior to occur on computer software, hardware, or something electronic (usually computerized).
its a bug. it is not a re-producable, on-demand exploit. its been around since launch iirc

no exploit here. move along, move along
The King of Bads