Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Yes there are hackers... Yes there are

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Yes there are hackers... Yes there are

theSCARAYone's Avatar


theSCARAYone
01.27.2013 , 03:56 PM | #1
So people claim that there are no hackers. Sure I have never seen anything beyond a speedhack but there are hacks and here is the proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ausi61ROXRg

EDIT: Oh I cant wait til you guys call transcendence. Notice the sentinels levels before you call that please.

MiaRB's Avatar


MiaRB
01.27.2013 , 03:58 PM | #2
forum mods should really start banning people who promote hacking on the forums.
can't wait for this game to come out!

theSCARAYone's Avatar


theSCARAYone
01.27.2013 , 04:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
forum mods should really start banning people who promote hacking on the forums.
If you're saying that I'm promoting hacking you're retarded. There is no link to hacks here this is only showing that there are hacks.

EDIT: This is a video of someone recording the hackers he was playing against not he himself advertising hacks. Also notice the date on the video, only 1 month ago.

MiaRB's Avatar


MiaRB
01.27.2013 , 04:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by theSCARAYone View Post
If you're saying that I'm promoting hacking you're retarded. There is no link to hacks here this is only showing that there are hacks.

EDIT: This is a video of someone recording the hackers he was playing against not he himself advertising hacks. Also notice the date on the video, only 1 month ago.
if you see someone hacking then report them. posting vids of people hacking/cheating on forums does nothing and is against forum rules. it does promote more cheating hacking because people watch vids and think people get away with it so they will start doing it as well.
can't wait for this game to come out!

theSCARAYone's Avatar


theSCARAYone
01.27.2013 , 04:07 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
if you see someone hacking then report them. posting vids of people hacking/cheating on forums does nothing and is against forum rules. it does promote more cheating hacking because people watch vids and think people get away with it so they will start doing it as well.
Your idiocy knows no bounds. NEXT

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
01.27.2013 , 04:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by theSCARAYone View Post
Your idiocy knows no bounds. NEXT
they are actually correct
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Asunasan's Avatar


Asunasan
01.27.2013 , 04:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by theSCARAYone View Post
So people claim that there are no hackers. Sure I have never seen anything beyond a speedhack but there are hacks and here is the proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ausi61ROXRg

EDIT: Oh I cant wait til you guys call transcendence. Notice the sentinels levels before you call that please.
Yes, this is one of the two vidoes out there of speed hacks since 1.2. But posting a video in these forums is a violation of the TOS and will get this thread deleted / some infraction points for you. Notice it was lowbies not 50s, hacks exist in this game, but they are extremely extremely rare.

Kegparty's Avatar


Kegparty
01.27.2013 , 04:24 PM | #8
lol ignorance is bliss. Take a swig of the purple drink. I want this game to be an Esport. Keep denying the problem or promote a server side guardian system. Other games are going that rout AFTER forum posts. Taking the stance that you want people to report it in game is truly lazy.

Look at PlanetSide2 IT HAS soooo many hacks. SOE is getting serious about it AFTER people talked about it in the forums.

Shoot the messenger and not think that things should change.

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
01.27.2013 , 04:52 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kegparty View Post
lol ignorance is bliss. Take a swig of the purple drink. I want this game to be an Esport. Keep denying the problem or promote a server side guardian system. Other games are going that rout AFTER forum posts. Taking the stance that you want people to report it in game is truly lazy.

Look at PlanetSide2 IT HAS soooo many hacks. SOE is getting serious about it AFTER people talked about it in the forums.

Shoot the messenger and not think that things should change.
it is *against the forum rules*


if i can receive an innumerable amount of infraction points for toeing the line with sarcasm, i think that blatant violation of the rules should actually be addressed.


however, cheating *is* being dealt with by bioware. i have never once seen a hacker in 50 pvp. not once. from what i can tell, most of these hooligans do it in lowbie PvP where there is far less scrutiny. hacking is nowhere near as prevalent as some of the forum crusaders think it is.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Kegparty's Avatar


Kegparty
01.27.2013 , 04:57 PM | #10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2E4yyw_oYQ&t=3m56s

Here you go. This is a a video of people trying to take out the middle. The whole video is good but I picked a specific time for you to watch a mara do some interesting middle attacking. It may be hard to see him.

The mara is something I noticed. Can you tell me how he is soo stealthy. I must have not put that ability on my bar.