Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what?wait?no way?

Zajfien
01.27.2013 , 09:48 AM | #1
got defeat by a smashmonkey
and he put me down

thought about crying ....
then realized there is no talented needed to win with a smashmonkey

props to all you who aren't jumping on the smashwagon

and to you smasher, don't cry if you get nerfed
just enjoy your mad amount of disrupts, CCs, bs dps while you have it

Peace Out Rant Over

tekhiun
01.27.2013 , 10:08 AM | #2
Nerf smash ? I agree there is need for a nerf but bioware wont do that,. Took nearly a year to nerf watchman/anni heals , now let a alone a shared tree. IF 1.7 brings out any class adjusments you can expect : smash being completely ignored, bubble stun maybe being nerfed and some change to expertise / DR of an attribute that will completely change the balance again thus bringing even more issues. That is of course if they still care aboure pvp in this game which clearly it doesn't seem likely given bioware past actions.
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

LogicalPremise
01.27.2013 , 10:19 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tekhiun View Post
Nerf smash ? I agree there is need for a nerf but bioware wont do that,. Took nearly a year to nerf watchman/anni heals , now let a alone a shared tree. IF 1.7 brings out any class adjusments you can expect : smash being completely ignored, bubble stun maybe being nerfed and some change to expertise / DR of an attribute that will completely change the balance again thus bringing even more issues. That is of course if they still care aboure pvp in this game which clearly it doesn't seem likely given bioware past actions.
I heard they're thinking about buffing smash. Oh, and that since resolve isn't working, they're just going to take it out altogether.
Majynn, L65 Sorc - Harbinger
Garadan, L58 Jugg- Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op - Harbinger
Tradius Ahern, L65 Gunslinger - BB&B- Harbinger

Missandei
01.27.2013 , 10:21 AM | #4
smash monkeys are useless 3/4 of a lifetime..
Who is OP is Powertech/Vanguards
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Zajfien
01.27.2013 , 10:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LogicalPremise View Post
I heard they're thinking about buffing smash. Oh, and that since resolve isn't working, they're just going to take it out altogether.
take out resolve... it's BS and doesn't do jack so why not
i'm getting pretty used to not being able to do anything as i'm stuck in a chain CC
but gives me time to enjoy my ice cold mtn dew

Zajfien
01.27.2013 , 10:29 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
smash monkeys are useless 3/4 of a lifetime..
Who is OP is Powertech/Vanguards
so that is why warzones are now over run with the smash monkeys

Missandei
01.27.2013 , 10:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Zajfien View Post
so that is why warzones are now over run with the smash monkeys
Thats because alot of simple minded people heard somewhere that smash is OP.. and just see how many AWFULL smashmonkeys are now in WZ.. And hear their cries - «im a smashmonkey - why i cant do 7K hits? Why my hits are only 3K and in a damage table im the second from the end.. just ahead of healers?!? Please nerf bubbles! nerf snipers! nerf everyone!! i want to do 1mln damage!»
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Missandei
01.27.2013 , 10:58 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by tekhiun View Post
Nerf smash ? I agree there is need for a nerf but bioware wont do that,.
Bioware wont do that becuase not EVERY smashmonkey are in BiS gear...
What Bioware should do is to restrict stack the Power in gear for smashers.

What is the problem with smash? That people get rid of Crit rating and fill the Power. Power, Power and more Power. And this is resulting in 7K hits. Make the Crit rating valuable for smash tree - and problem will be solved!
Something like «smash ability will work only with crit rating >40%»...

Hexdoll
01.27.2013 , 11:08 AM | #9
they really need to nerf throw also or consider the war spec a ranged class. It seems giving a "melee" class the hardest hitting 30m insta-cast ability will not win you an academy award, because you just went full retard.

Hexdoll
01.27.2013 , 11:13 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
Bioware wont do that becuase not EVERY smashmonkey are in BiS gear...
What Bioware should do is to restrict stack the Power in gear for smashers.

What is the problem with smash? That people get rid of Crit rating and fill the Power. Power, Power and more Power. And this is resulting in 7K hits. Make the Crit rating valuable for smash tree - and problem will be solved!
Something like «smash ability will work only with crit rating >40%»...
or revert back to the animation then damage, so it could be countered. but they seem to think that it being counter-less was just what pvp needed.