Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Republic english speaking ranked team.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Republic english speaking ranked team.

tonooo's Avatar


tonooo
01.27.2013 , 12:13 AM | #1
Hello!

I was just wondering is there anyone interested about forming english speaking ranked team? There is no reason to form any guild for that. We need only gather 8-12 good pvp'er. Rankeds would be done Mon-Thu 7PM/GMT onwards. Goal is to have fun and win ranked matches.
So if you are interested please reply this thread or hit me ingame.

Only requirements are:
Level 50 rep char.
Full WH with BiS mods.
Previous RWZ experience. Also means you know your class well



- Weaponslinger

TonyDragonflame's Avatar


TonyDragonflame
01.27.2013 , 04:50 AM | #2
Lets waiting server transfers, when 1/3 ratio pvp'ers rep/imp became 1/10 or ever 1/20 ratio hahaha

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
01.27.2013 , 08:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tonooo View Post
Hello!


Only requirements are:
Previous RWZ experience. Also means you know your class well

good luck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KB7x...ature=youtu.be
2.2 rage mara pvp vid Gerikke
DRAMA
www.twitch.tv/Gerikke24 arena streams!

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
01.27.2013 , 08:41 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
Lets waiting server transfers, when 1/3 ratio pvp'ers rep/imp became 1/10 or ever 1/20 ratio hahaha
Not sure what server you are playing, but this one has just as many.. if not more imp players online at any time.. than rep players online.
Evolixe | Exilove
The Red Eclipse
Livestream

aleksandar_bf's Avatar


aleksandar_bf
01.27.2013 , 08:45 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
good luck!
sarcasm?

there is some very good individuals who are not in ace,noise,coral... And they would make nice team. Its just matter on getting them all together.
Sponsored by Karagga
Acco - Vanguard - Tactics
TOFN

tonooo's Avatar


tonooo
01.27.2013 , 11:41 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by aleksandar_bf View Post
there is some very good individuals who are not in ace,noise,coral... And they would make nice team. Its just matter on getting them all together.
Exactly....

Coral members are welcome too if they want to play more than once month. I got no issue ppl playing with other guilds too.

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.27.2013 , 01:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by tonooo View Post
Hello!

I was just wondering is there anyone interested about forming english speaking ranked team? There is no reason to form any guild for that. We need only gather 8-12 good pvp'er. Rankeds would be done Mon-Thu 7PM/GMT onwards. Goal is to have fun and win ranked matches.
So if you are interested please reply this thread or hit me ingame.

Only requirements are:
Level 50 rep char.
Full WH with BiS mods.
Previous RWZ experience. Also means you know your class well



- Weaponslinger

Ofcourse. Making handpicked teams without forming a guild is the hip new trend now. Them guilds who play with only their guild like it's supposed to are silly
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.27.2013 , 03:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Ofcourse. Making handpicked teams without forming a guild is the hip new trend now. Them guilds who play with only their guild like it's supposed to are silly
You really need to stop hatin on guilds taking outsiders
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
01.27.2013 , 04:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Ofcourse. Making handpicked teams without forming a guild is the hip new trend now. Them guilds who play with only their guild like it's supposed to are silly
What's the problem with a few people gathering up so they can play their rated warzones for the night?

Not every guild has a roster of 200 people.
Evolixe | Exilove
The Red Eclipse
Livestream

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.27.2013 , 04:46 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
You really need to stop hatin on guilds taking outsiders
I don't mind 1 or 2 outsiders, we do it ourselves sometimes when we're missing people. But when at least half the team are outsiders it's getting ridiculous, just sit out a day then
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd