Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor More OP Than Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Inquisitor More OP Than Bounty Hunter

publicenemies
01.28.2013 , 05:16 AM | #21
Both consular/inquistor are op not just inq. These 2 classes even after a year are just insanely op. The problem is cons/inq's have no skill rotation its just spam lightning/rocks and thats it.

Bh isnt as op as cons/inq's are. Cons/inq's need better skill rotation and lightning/rocks need a HUGE cooldown. Its just stupid op to be sitting there spamming rocks/lightning and exploding everything.

Theres a reason 8 out of 10 people play cons/inq's as thiers main. I gaurantee if rocks/lightning have a huge cooldown and they had to use other skills the majority of cons/inq's would look for another op class to play.

What i dont understand is they nerfed tracer missile spamming but let cons/inq's spam rocks/lightning still? You dont see much bh's spamming tracer missile now do you?

So i wouldnt say inquistor isnt the only op thing its both con/inq both those classes need better skill rotation and all thier cc should be on the same cooldown no class should be spamming endless cc.

CorbinCrawford
01.28.2013 , 05:23 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral View Post
We'll try to put together an assassin vs sorcerer game next.
You know what would be FAAAAAABULOUS? If you did a team of operatives. But I see two problems with this.

A) It may be hard to co-ordinate all 8 of the server's operatives to log in simultaneously.

3) The last time a 'team of operatives' stepped into a warzone what ensued at 66 months straight of solid nerfing.

On second thought, don't do it...

Psirebral
01.28.2013 , 01:09 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CorbinCrawford View Post
You know what would be FAAAAAABULOUS? If you did a team of operatives. But I see two problems with this.

A) It may be hard to co-ordinate all 8 of the server's operatives to log in simultaneously.

3) The last time a 'team of operatives' stepped into a warzone what ensued at 66 months straight of solid nerfing.

On second thought, don't do it...
For the sake of another nerf to operatives... it will be done.

SlimsPicken
01.28.2013 , 01:17 PM | #24
see if you can stunlock each other into unsubbing.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

iphobia
01.28.2013 , 03:33 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by publicenemies View Post
Both consular/inquistor are op not just inq....
What the hell did I just read?

@op, great video, trolling assassin made me lol.
Quote:
Stellt dir mal vor, wenn du Soldat gehst, Jeder Soldat braucht ein paar Gebärdenzeichen ohne Ton!!! Wenn einmal mit Ton oder ansprecht, Die feindliche kann hören, was ist dahintersteckt, dann... Feuer öffnet sich!!!!
Mhm, ich weiss genau was du meinst.

SomeJagoff
01.29.2013 , 11:37 PM | #26
actually, a team of 8 concealment operatives vs a team of 8 medicine operatives would be pretty epic.
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G