Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rifles or Armour

Talon_Starfire
01.26.2013 , 04:55 PM | #1
Hi,
Is it better to go Armstech for guns/mods/augments or Armourmech for Armour & Augments?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Ratham
01.26.2013 , 05:45 PM | #2
They're both pretty worthless to be honest.

Weapon/Armor crafters in MMORPG's are usually never "worth it" in the end. Making weapon/armor mods/stims are your best bet right now since people are actively buying them/you can actually use them yourself.
1/18/12 - Fail Day - Ilum

Talon_Starfire
01.26.2013 , 06:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratham View Post
They're both pretty worthless to be honest.

Weapon/Armor crafters in MMORPG's are usually never "worth it" in the end. Making weapon/armor mods/stims are your best bet right now since people are actively buying them/you can actually use them yourself.
I don't quite understand if they're worthless why are they my best bet?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Selenial
01.26.2013 , 06:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
I don't quite understand if they're worthless why are they my best bet?
Thanks
End game wise, theyre terrible...
However they're perfect whilst levelling
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Talon_Starfire
01.26.2013 , 07:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
End game wise, theyre terrible...
However they're perfect whilst levelling
What's good for End game?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

MantorokTwelve
01.26.2013 , 08:01 PM | #6
Biochem is hands down the best for endgame (and good for leveling too), you can make a reusable stim, medpack, and adrenals. They aren't as good as the best consumable items, but they're still adequate for raiding unless your group is really struggling.

Cybertech is also pretty good, it allows you to make armorings, mods, and earpieces. I've been in a couple nightmare EC runs where we have had good earpieces go to waste because no one in the raid could use it and no one had cybertech to try to learn the schematic for it.

Talon_Starfire
01.26.2013 , 08:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MantorokTwelve View Post
Biochem is hands down the best for endgame (and good for leveling too), you can make a reusable stim, medpack, and adrenals. They aren't as good as the best consumable items, but they're still adequate for raiding unless your group is really struggling.

Cybertech is also pretty good, it allows you to make armorings, mods, and earpieces. I've been in a couple nightmare EC runs where we have had good earpieces go to waste because no one in the raid could use it and no one had cybertech to try to learn the schematic for it.
What about implants are they better than stims & adrenals?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

Zorash
01.27.2013 , 02:43 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
What about implants are they better than stims & adrenals?
Thanks
lol implants are pieces of equipment, their location in your character equipment window is on the left hand side just below the earpiece slot.

Talon_Starfire
01.27.2013 , 05:13 AM | #9
I know they're equipment but do there buffs take the place of stims & adrenals?
Looking for Sith guild.

Talon_Starfire
01.27.2013 , 04:16 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MantorokTwelve View Post

My Assassin has Cybertech, Scavenging, Underworld Trading so should I go Cybertech, Scavenging, Slicing for earpieces, armorings & mods or just Biochem, Bioanalysis, Diplomacy for implants, stims & adrenals?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.