Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone seen Karagga's Hat Lately?

Hikaru
01.26.2013 , 08:26 AM | #1
Just finished a KP Nim and Karagga's Hat did not drop, if i remember correctly in 1.x they made it so the hat and the mount were a guaranteed drop on Nim mode.

Did i miss something ?
The Shadowlands The Kamikaze Legacy

Tmanarl
01.26.2013 , 08:44 AM | #2
Patch 1.4.3

Karagga's Palace
The Dessler Turbo is now a guaranteed drop from Karagga the Unyielding in Nightmare Mode.

Many bosses in Nightmare Mode now have a chance to drop the M0-GUL Thrall Droid or Karagga's Unyielding Helm.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 60 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 60 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 60 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 60 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 60 Sith Marauder
Leelu: 60 Jedi Sage | Brénn: 60 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 60 Jedi Sentinal

edorio
01.26.2013 , 08:44 AM | #3
hello i did yesterday KP Nim and the helmet drop two time and 1 time the speeder
have fun
u have been unlucky sorry for u

Hikaru
01.26.2013 , 09:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tmanarl View Post
Patch 1.4.3

Karagga's Palace
The Dessler Turbo is now a guaranteed drop from Karagga the Unyielding in Nightmare Mode.

Many bosses in Nightmare Mode now have a chance to drop the M0-GUL Thrall Droid or Karagga's Unyielding Helm.
Thanks, i should of guessed it.

Unlucky? it doesn't even begin to cover it, as someone who has been clearing KP HM weekly religiously since it came out and has yet to see karagga's drop the hat, finally conned enough ppl to do Nim and still didn't drop.

End of rant.
The Shadowlands The Kamikaze Legacy

Vallenar
01.26.2013 , 07:28 PM | #5
I've been running KP in all varieties SM/HM/NiM since it launched. Downed the Hutt more times than I can count. Finally saw the hat drop in a SM run this afternoon. It's been a long time coming, but yes it still does drop.
Trantor - Mercenary - Jedi Covenant
Guild/Raid Leader of Templars
Templars Is Recruiting

Suzina
01.27.2013 , 11:38 PM | #6
My guild ran KP in various difficulties many times for months. Only after a year of raiding multiple times per week for a year (not always KP, however) did we finally see the Hat drop once.
Member of Bane Fleet

FlyinSpaghetti
01.27.2013 , 11:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tmanarl View Post
Patch 1.4.3

Karagga's Palace

I got the M0-GUL in story mode...
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

AshlaBoga
01.28.2013 , 12:06 AM | #8
Did a NiM KP last night, it dropped 2 Unyielding helms. One from Foreman Crusher and another from Karagga.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Leovinus
01.28.2013 , 06:13 AM | #9
Got one Wednesday from Karagga on a NiM run. And now I look ridiculous, and am loving it.

DarthFamine
01.28.2013 , 07:15 AM | #10
hat dropped for us last week in a random sm for comms
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com