Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You need to fix wins/defeats

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
You need to fix wins/defeats

Sheni
01.25.2013 , 10:48 PM | #1
Today I was in several void stars and it has stopped the match when the opposing team has gone as far as the team I was on. It also has continued the match when the opposing team got as far as we did.

Yes I was attackers first then defenders second.

The way I thought it was once the second attacking team gets beyond the point the first attacking game over.
If it was the same point and time expires it goes to a coin flip.

If a dev can please stop designing Cartel Coin Packages and clear this up with an answer we would value you 340 coins more.
If it moves again hit with a sticky.

foxmob
01.25.2013 , 10:59 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheni View Post
Today I was in several void stars and it has stopped the match when the opposing team has gone as far as the team I was on. It also has continued the match when the opposing team got as far as we did.

Yes I was attackers first then defenders second.

The way I thought it was once the second attacking team gets beyond the point the first attacking game over.
If it was the same point and time expires it goes to a coin flip.

If a dev can please stop designing Cartel Coin Packages and clear this up with an answer we would value you 340 coins more.
if the second team gets down the last door that the first team got down, but they do it faster, it's an automatic win. it sounds like that's what happened. however, there have been bugs in the past where wins were awarded to the wrong team. I have not experienced such a bug yet. I've played about 5 maybe as many as 10 vstars since today's patch and well over 20 since the reset.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Wainamoinen
01.26.2013 , 05:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheni View Post
If something isn't working as you thought it did, it's always likely that you simply didn't understand how it worked rather than "it must be broken".

It's timed. If the second team to attack matches the first team's progress, but does it faster, then it's game over and second team wins.
If they match it, but do it slower, then the game contiues to see if they can get the next stage down, beating the first team's progress. If they do, second team wins. If they can't, first team wins because they got to the same stage, only quicker.
If first team completes the series and activates the computer, the time on the clock for the second team is reduced to match their time (seems to be in 30s increments, so I assume second team could cap computer and still lose if they left it just a little too late).
If neither side can cap the first doors in the time provided, it goes to number of kills.

Having said all that, Voidstar has had reports of being screwy on rare occasions.
Somewhere in the darkness, the Scrapper he broke even
Ilmarinen 60 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

Sheni
01.26.2013 , 09:03 AM | #4
Thank you for the response but I know they changed the scoring system and I was a fan of the change.
Still, losing a match 4-4 when they did it faster I understand but when you lose a match 5-4 when and you're the attacking first that means something is wrong.
If it moves again hit with a sticky.