Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The most powerful Master&Apprentice/Padawan Combo in the movie era?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The most powerful Master&Apprentice/Padawan Combo in the movie era?

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
01.25.2013 , 07:59 PM | #1
I think the strongest combo is Darth Plagueis+ Darth Sidious. Not sure about Jedi.

BurnedRemains's Avatar


BurnedRemains
01.25.2013 , 08:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I think the strongest combo is Darth Plagueis+ Darth Sidious. Not sure about Jedi.
This is quite and obvious answer. Obi-wan/Skywalker and Sidious/Vader

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
01.25.2013 , 08:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
This is quite and obvious answer. Obi-wan/Skywalker and Sidious/Vader
I think Plagueis is more powerful than Vader.

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
01.25.2013 , 08:12 PM | #4
Obi-Wan and Anakin, this is infact stated somewhere(I do recall reading a small bit) though can't find it, anyway stating they were pretty much an unbeatable tagteam.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

BurnedRemains's Avatar


BurnedRemains
01.25.2013 , 08:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I think Plagueis is more powerful than Vader.
Yeah no. Vader was born from the Force. He is far younger and more powerful.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
01.25.2013 , 08:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
Yeah no. Vader was born from the Force. He is far younger and more powerful.
He could become very powerful if he didn't suffer those injuries.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
01.25.2013 , 08:16 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Obi-Wan and Anakin, this is infact stated somewhere(I do recall reading a small bit) though can't find it, anyway stating they were pretty much an unbeatable tagteam.
Among the Jedi or both Jedi and Sith?

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
01.25.2013 , 08:16 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
He could become very powerful if he didn't suffer those injuries.
He could have and did become more powerful. He didn't reach his potential sure, but that doesn't mean he stopped growing in power.

Quote:
Among the Jedi or both Jedi and Sith?
Among the Jedi. Together they worked just so nicely.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
01.25.2013 , 08:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
He could have and did become more powerful. He didn't reach his potential sure, but that doesn't mean he stopped growing in power.
Indeed, I just think Plagueis is more powerful than Vader. He could shift the balance of the Force, resurrect the dead over and over again, also a master of other dark side skills like Force lightning.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
01.25.2013 , 08:22 PM | #10
I would have to say Anakin and Obi-Wan. They worked together so well, to the point that they could tell what the other was going to do before they do it.
Added Chapter 54 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus