Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twitch streams

minervasunrider
01.27.2013 , 08:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Badfenix View Post
I think the main consideration for streaming is your internet speed (upload) and your cpu. It taxes the cpu close to 100% load on all cores it shouldn't have a huge impact on your game as thats being handled by the gpu for the most part.
Heroengine.
The Ebon Hawk | The Athena Legacy | <Game Genie> | <Empire>

Aikiyc
01.28.2013 , 12:00 AM | #12
I've been playing around with the idea of streaming. Or at the very least doing a sort of video series on youtube.

Also, @Dashto. I think video capture cards are supposed to reduce the amount of drain recording takes on your computer. You might want to look into those if you're interested.
The Teltae Legacy
There's no escape from the mind.

NadirPalo
01.29.2013 , 01:24 AM | #13
omg, its a miracle, my computer can do it.

not sure how much i'll actually be streaming but twitch.tv/nadirsparks there ya go. mostly my vanguard, shadow, and assassin.

disclaimer: i derp around alot, and am not that great (especially my poor mara) :P
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- NadÝr marauder -- JÚnny operative -- BŃd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian

ML_DoubleTap
01.29.2013 , 09:57 AM | #14
Not sure anyone cares to watch, but I got a stream set up @ http://www.twitch.tv/greystreet

If anything you can watch and tell me how to stop sucking so bad

I play several toons so of my 50's it could be a Shadow, Sentinel, Scoundrel, Sage or Powertech.
<Proper Villians> Rhees Bonkurz

<Army of Light> Tann'se Siir Atone Askar Grills

NadirPalo
01.29.2013 , 02:20 PM | #15
So for those of us who are just starting up with twitch, I found this discussion on how to set up your audio such that you can play music/game sounds on your stream but keep mumble/vent/TS private:

http://www.xsplit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1804
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- NadÝr marauder -- JÚnny operative -- BŃd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian

ML_DoubleTap
01.29.2013 , 06:01 PM | #16
I'm having a tough time finding a sweet spot between good quality video and no choppiness due to frame loss.

ML_DoubleTap
01.30.2013 , 11:49 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Badfenix View Post
Updated and bump. Be nice to get a healer or two to stream I like watching those.
My scoundrel is usually heals. I'm still trying to get a good balance of quality and lag on the videos, but one of them I have up I was healing...hybrid for one game and full heals a couple others.

Telanyr
01.30.2013 , 01:12 PM | #18
Here's mine: http://www.twitch.tv/ratsnewg

Had only been doing recordings for my own use, but no biggie making it public. Mostly Merc Heals, but I may throw in my other toons from time to time.
Vind're Gemcaller

Badfenix
01.30.2013 , 06:10 PM | #19
Updated and bump
Elite High Warlord Bromontana <Silent Council> - The Ebon Hawk
Brorogan - Pot5

tizeren
01.30.2013 , 06:21 PM | #20
I will stream any ranked games i am in but as a warning it will be muted and with a 5min delay