Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Xizor vs Traya vs Exar Kun

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Xizor vs Traya vs Exar Kun

Aurbere
01.27.2013 , 04:59 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Daayam! I shall never do so again. Please accept my humblest of apologies.

(Seriously though, nice work - you just put Xizor back in the game )

OK, before I sign off a few things that need to be considered:

• How will Ulic and the Tetan fleet will fare against Xizor's (albeit unprepared) forces? And what is the likelihood of Xizor's survival if he is forced to flee? (Concerning that fortress however, it belonged to Alexi - after Maul ripped through it I doubt its defenses are anything as powerful, its most likely empty, empty but still usable.)

• If Ulic loses against Xizor, how will Xizor fair against Traya or Kun?

• How will Exar Kun fare against an ambush from Traya and her fleet? And what's the is the likelihood of Traya's surivival if she loses and what is the likelihood of Kun's?
If Xizor escapes, it falls to Traya.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Wolfninjajedi
01.27.2013 , 05:00 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
If anything, Kun is going to fall prey to Traya's underhanded tactics (noted in the post above this one).
I was actually thinking perhaps if Xizor's palace is attacked, Xizor has it rigged with bio chemicals and when Kun's troops come in and it blows releasing a deadly bio chemical which could kill all of the men. Trihexalon would be good here.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
01.27.2013 , 05:02 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I was actually thinking perhaps if Xizor's palace is attacked, Xizor has it rigged with bio chemicals and when Kun's troops come in and it blows releasing a deadly bio chemical which could kill all of the men. Trihexalon would be good here.
That's another thing. Bioweapons would really hurt Kun's forces. Not so much the Krath War Droids, but the biologicals wouldn't survive.

But again, these troops would be led by Ulic, not Kun as he would be fighting Traya.
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Wolfninjajedi
01.27.2013 , 05:05 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
That's another thing. Bioweapons would really hurt Kun's forces. Not so much the Krath War Droids, but the biologicals wouldn't survive.

But again, these troops would be led by Ulic, not Kun as he would be fighting Traya.
Thats why I said Kun's troops and not Kun. :P As for the droids, Ion blasters? Ion grenades?

Warren-Stride
01.27.2013 , 05:06 PM | #95
Guri!

The proposed mathod of attack is for Ulic to lead the Krath Army on Coruscant. There are a few probelms with this plan, seeing as Coruscant is defended by shields and turbolasers, Xizor's Fleet (powerful enough to battle the Rebellion), and the heavy defenses inside Xizor's Palace. (See my post at the bottom of page 8)

However, if the Krath do attack, there's a chance for Xizor to go on the offensive. You guessed it: Guri.

In this battle it seems inevitable that Guri should face Ulic. Either defending Xizor, or by bringing the fight to Ulic's flagship. Either way, Guri might just win.

Guri is made of metal. She's super strong. She's built to fight. And she's smart and inhumanly fast. Her reflexes are top notch.

But don't take it from me.
Quote:
After the party, Xizor and Guri followed Chyler, Rendar and their bodyguard to a nearby cantina where Rendar was delivering a datapad with Important information to Luke Skywalker. Xizor ordered Guri to kill the group and to take the datapad, but Skywalker and the others put up a strong defense. Finally, the Black Sun prince gave up and ordered Guri to leave, promising to expose all information about Rendar - and more importantly Skywalker - to the Emperor
She battled Dash Rendar, two other people, and wait for it.... Luke Skywalker. And didn't die. She was called off.

I think Guri could defeat Ulic 1v1.
G0-T0 - "Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating."
Guri - "I am what I am. I don't think there can be any salvation for me."
PROXY - "I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to kill you myself."
HK-01 - "The Great Droid Revolution will not fail."

Wolfninjajedi
01.27.2013 , 05:10 PM | #96
Uh Warren where are you looking, cause this is what I see on her bio.

Quote:
Xizor ordered Guri to kill the group and to take the datapad, but Skywalker and the others put up a strong defense. As the fight spread into the Mos Espa streets, Xizor was knocked down and Guri moved to protect her master. Deciding that they had learned enough about Rendar's involvement, Xizor opted to retreat, with Guri covering him as they fled.
I dunno about her beating Ulic, she did lose to Luke later on.

Quote:
Having seen his abilities in the previous fight, Guri had decided that Skywalker would be a worthy challenge for her abilities. She persuaded the young Jedi to throw aside his lightsaber and fight unarmed. Using the Force, Skywalker was able to evade Guri's attacks. Momentarily losing his concentration, Skywalker was knocked to the floor by Guri who moved to strike a killing blow. With the help of the Force he was able to move away from her blow and used a leg sweep to send her to the floor, igniting his lightsaber.

Aurbere
01.27.2013 , 05:11 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Guri!

The proposed mathod of attack is for Ulic to lead the Krath Army on Coruscant. There are a few probelms with this plan, seeing as Coruscant is defended by shields and turbolasers, Xizor's Fleet (powerful enough to battle the Rebellion), and the heavy defenses inside Xizor's Palace. (See my post at the bottom of page 8)

However, if the Krath do attack, there's a chance for Xizor to go on the offensive. You guessed it: Guri.

In this battle it seems inevitable that Guri should face Ulic. Either defending Xizor, or by bringing the fight to Ulic's flagship. Either way, Guri might just win.

Guri is made of metal. She's super strong. She's built to fight. And she's smart and inhumanly fast. Her reflexes are top notch.

But don't take it from me.

She battled Dash Rendar, two other people, and wait for it.... Luke Skywalker. And didn't die. She was called off.

I think Guri could defeat Ulic 1v1.
Before Luke was a full Jedi, of course.

IIRC, they did fight again, and Luke had his first moment of Force Speed, which he used to subdue Guri. Plus he was unarmed. A full Sith Lord with a lightsaber should be able to handle her.

Warren-Stride
01.27.2013 , 05:39 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Uh Warren where are you looking, cause this is what I see on her bio.

I dunno about her beating Ulic, she did lose to Luke later on.
It's from Guri's Wookiepedia profile. Next to the picture of Guri & Xizor vs. Luke.

And yes, she did lose later on, but she also basically defeated Luke, that time as well, before he got his lightsaber back. And he was a full Jedi then. And how did that battle end, because I don't see anything saying she can't handle fighting against a lightsaber.

But fine, I understand she'll probably lose to Ulic. So.... Sabotage?
G0-T0 - "Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating."
Guri - "I am what I am. I don't think there can be any salvation for me."
PROXY - "I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to kill you myself."
HK-01 - "The Great Droid Revolution will not fail."

Wolfninjajedi
01.27.2013 , 05:45 PM | #99
I see no such picture, and Luke just lost due to being distracted(from what who knows), but anyway ya against Ulic I don't see her winning. Sabotage though? Yes could very well do so, hmm...thinking on that Xizor could capture a supply ship from Kun's forces and place a bomb or bio weapon inside, ship it back to Kun's forces thus releasing the chemical or blowing the bomb destroying whatever forces are around.

Aurbere
01.27.2013 , 05:48 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
It's from Guri's Wookiepedia profile. Next to the picture of Guri & Xizor vs. Luke.

And yes, she did lose later on, but she also basically defeated Luke, that time as well, before he got his lightsaber back. And he was a full Jedi then. And how did that battle end, because I don't see anything saying she can't handle fighting against a lightsaber.

But fine, I understand she'll probably lose to Ulic. So.... Sabotage?
Sabotage would be effective, but Ulic will be leading the invasion, so he won't be killed via sabotage.

The way I see it, this whole battle goes down in two ways:

1. Xizor is killed in the Battle of Coruscant and Traya's forces triumph in the Battle of Yavin. Traya wins.

2. Xizor escapes the Battle of Coruscant and Traya wins at Yavin. This means that Xizor has an excellent chance for victory against Traya, but her assassins will be a major issue.

for Kun.