Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Buying an extra character slot

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Buying an extra character slot
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hyfy
01.25.2013 , 01:37 PM | #1
Let me be blunt here, having an issue with trying to purchase an extra character slot; submitting a ticket; having a forum rep tell you all is well with the world and should be fixed; waiting 13 days with no resolution; then having your ticket closed and told that the problem is resolved when it is not; is NOT doing due diligence and not the way to retain customers. The problem here being that after purchasing an extra character slot back on the 8th, having the coins deducted, receiving nothing, eventually tiring of waiting so I purchased ANOTHER slot (which did arrive with no issue) and having the CSM's look at the second purchased slot and say "oh look its fixed" close the ticket and walk away. So the original problem was never fixed. This kind of due diligence if you can even call it that is just not acceptable.

No my issue was not resolved and no I am not happy. So I would ask again, please either add the extra slot from the first purchase to my account OR refund the original 600 cartel coins spent in trying to purchase said extra slot. And if you are going to refund the coins would you kindly include in that the 500 from my monthly stipend that I still have not received even though the recurring charge for my monthly sub has already gone through.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Hyfy
01.25.2013 , 03:19 PM | #2
A response on this would be very much required on this one Bioware.

Hyfy
01.25.2013 , 04:41 PM | #3
Bump, till I get a reply from a CSM.

Hyfy
01.25.2013 , 05:44 PM | #4
Bioware, this kind of treatment of your paying subscribers is wholly ridiculous. I have been virtually ignored since the 8th of this month where payment was made in full up front but services were not rendered NOR a refund made because of the lack of services rendered. THIS is considered theft. Petty theft mind you but theft none the less.

Hyfy
01.25.2013 , 07:00 PM | #5
Still waiting for a response CSM's.

Hyfy
01.25.2013 , 08:28 PM | #6
I'll keep bumping till I get a response.

Hyfy
01.26.2013 , 08:12 AM | #7
Still waiting for a CSM to respond.

OwenBrooks
01.26.2013 , 08:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
Still waiting for a CSM to respond.
Not back till Monday Ireland Time I believe.

I was part of MNBC-TK last year (gee that went quick), read you was there as well recenlty i believe or was that someone else

Hyfy
01.26.2013 , 09:22 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Not back till Monday Ireland Time I believe.

I was part of MNBC-TK last year (gee that went quick), read you was there as well recenlty i believe or was that someone else
I'm going to guess that was someone else. But sounds like fun.

Hyfy
01.28.2013 , 08:50 AM | #10
Ok Bioware its Monday, you should have some coffee in your systems and be ready for a new week at work. I would like resolution on this ASAP. To continue to leave a paying customer flapping in the wind like this is just absurd.