Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender romance discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender romance discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SithKoriandr
12.29.2016 , 07:43 PM | #5171
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
I don't know where you are getting the ideas , that ''Choices'' has to be stuck to companions . Ever heard of choices in a story ? Impacting the direction the story take ? . Those are the choices peoples wanted !

I'm playing a game called Wasteland 2 . Right at the beginning you get a choice of 2 area being attacked at the same time . Save A and you lose B . Save B and you lose A . Both have a companion to recruit and both are Important . Even when you save either ones , you can go back to the area you left to die . And face the consequences of your actions . And the place you saved ? even once you save that place , you still can screw it up and everyone kick you out .

That is what is missing in this game . Real choices , choices that will make you feel the burn for a long time .
It doesn't. I just feel it should be a big choice. Choices that matter and makes sense? Then being evil and still having Republic Members, doesn't make as much sense, unless they're already evil themselves or corrupt and feel the character is a source of power.

I don't feel save place A versus place B would make a big impact, unless the game some how got us to really feel good about both places beforehand. Which won't be easy, if they can't get people to feel for two companions that have been around awhile.

I guess they can't all be choices of "Save Jaxo or let her die" *cry*
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

SerraShar
12.29.2016 , 08:15 PM | #5172
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
It doesn't. I just feel it should be a big choice. Choices that matter and makes sense? Then being evil and still having Republic Members, doesn't make as much sense, unless they're already evil themselves or corrupt and feel the character is a source of power.

I don't feel save place A versus place B would make a big impact, unless the game some how got us to really feel good about both places beforehand. Which won't be easy, if they can't get people to feel for two companions that have been around awhile.

I guess they can't all be choices of "Save Jaxo or let her die" *cry*
*Glare* You let her die..didn't you ? That whaling speak Volumes of GUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL ....so did I

But I'm so saving her next , them unknown fools..be damned .

well , they couldve used the stupid system they created in place . The alliance , if you grinded all approval..ya get something about it in the story . If you didn't...repb and sith jump ya base and kick ya behind lol which is better then what we had .

They also missed the mark with the knight of zaakul . we couldve fought them or taken over their HQ . Ya know..so many wasted chances to do more...
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

SithKoriandr
12.29.2016 , 09:50 PM | #5173
*Glare* You let her die..didn't you ? That whaling speak Volumes of GUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL ....so did I

But I'm so saving her next , them unknown fools..be damned .

well , they couldve used the stupid system they created in place . The alliance , if you grinded all approval..ya get something about it in the story . If you didn't...repb and sith jump ya base and kick ya behind lol which is better then what we had .

They also missed the mark with the knight of zaakul . we couldve fought them or taken over their HQ . Ya know..so many wasted chances to do more...
I saved her the first time And even the second time I had to step back and really think about what my new Trooper would do!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

SerraShar
12.29.2016 , 10:31 PM | #5174
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
I saved her the first time And even the second time I had to step back and really think about what my new Trooper would do!
I didnt . But then I regretted it right away . They screw up her character badly...
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

SithKoriandr
12.30.2016 , 03:10 AM | #5175
I didnt . But then I regretted it right away . They screw up her character badly...
They do that a lot. They did to Torian what they did to her.