Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender romance discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender romance discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
06.07.2014 , 01:12 PM | #3621
Quote: Originally Posted by vadess View Post
After all, if ************ and complaining overtly ALWAYS worked then this thread wouldn't be here caused we'd have same sex romances in the game.
So... should we start a kickstater?

vadess
06.07.2014 , 01:26 PM | #3622
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
So... should we start a kickstater?

Well, Tatile... if you want sometime done right, you do it yourself. Maybe we should kickstart a SGR Star Wars MMO? ;P
Noxturna- DPS Juggernaut, Begeren Colony
Caedusios- Tanking Assassin, Begeren Colony
Crimsèn- Marksman Sniper

Tatile
06.07.2014 , 01:31 PM | #3623
Well, Tatile... if you want sometime done right, you do it yourself. Maybe we should kickstart a SGR Star Wars MMO? ;P
All it is is various same-gender romances in space.

Lightsabres might be involved. Definitely all the species. You could even kiss a wookie.

vadess
06.07.2014 , 01:52 PM | #3624
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
All it is is various same-gender romances in space.

Lightsabres might be involved. Definitely all the species. You could even kiss a wookie.
So long as it means my sniper gets to make out, and make love, to Lord Cytharat for hours unend... I'm down.
Crimsèn- Marksman Sniper

vadess
07.21.2014 , 03:07 AM | #3625
I wonder if strongholds will implement more SGR? As my bounty hunter...he's meant for Torian!!!
Crimsèn- Marksman Sniper

Jandi
07.21.2014 , 03:38 AM | #3626
C'mon, the wind has gone out of this thread, nobody who cares is around anymore, or they've lost hope. Just. Let. It. Die.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.

MozOTheUndercity
07.21.2014 , 07:30 AM | #3627
I wonder if strongholds will implement more SGR? As my bounty hunter...he's meant for Torian!!!
Well if it adds the next stage of the forged alliances story arc then that probably means more Theron Shan and Lana Beniko, but I'm guessing Torian will have to wait a while longer yet.

My BH is still waiting to be created...

markcymru
07.23.2014 , 04:16 PM | #3628
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
...nobody who cares is around anymore...
Hey! There's still a whole bunch of us -- we're queer and we're here ! ! ! *pumps fist in the air*

Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
...they've lost hope...
No, hope never dies. But certainly there's massive disillusionment with BioWare and the Customer Support team.

“Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” — Margaret Atwood

Tatile
07.24.2014 , 05:06 AM | #3629
I've been playing a lot of The Secret World lately, as it's new to me and SWTOR doesn't have any content at the moment.

I mean, we just had Mr. Boyd tell us about two flashpoints that came out months ago. Wee. Yay. Maybe in 2020 he'll tell us about how to romance Vector with your ding-a-ling still attached.

Patty_Boh
07.24.2014 , 08:26 AM | #3630
Since there are homosexual players in this game they should implement something, in my opinion I think the whole romance portion of the game is stupid but if you enjoy it, more power to ya.
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes" - Obi Wan Kenobi
Jedi Shadow: Arkesias
Saints and Soldiers