Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender romance discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender romance discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

stormdrakelord
04.30.2014 , 07:32 PM | #3391
Quote: Originally Posted by TaboriHK View Post
You should start a new thread.
You all should accept that Bioware Austin is not the same company responsible for romances like Morrigan or Isabela or even Liara.
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

TaboriHK
04.30.2014 , 07:33 PM | #3392
Quote: Originally Posted by stormdrakelord View Post
You all should accept that Bioware Austin is not the same company responsible for romances like Morrigan or Isabela or even Liara.
This could be added to your new thread.

stormdrakelord
04.30.2014 , 07:36 PM | #3393
Quote: Originally Posted by TaboriHK View Post
This could be added to your new thread.
And this could be added to everyone's fantasy and make it reality.

TaboriHK
04.30.2014 , 07:36 PM | #3394
And this could be added to everyone's fantasy and make it reality.
Thanks for sharing.

wainot-keel
05.01.2014 , 10:55 AM | #3395
I read text books. As in school stuff. I do not have the time do complain that "I can't romance Kira with my Jedi Knight chick, Wahhh!"
It would appear you have lots of time to complain, actually.

face it, you have SGR in the game, yet you still complain because you all want Kira or Dorne, or Risha to be romanceable by the same sex so you can say she was romanceable by the same sex. it is not going to happen, not unless they shut down the game and restart it from the beginning. That is not where their priority is. IT is in the cartel market and FPs.
"Not going to happen unless they shut down the game and restart it from the beginning" ??

That's a baseless and ludicrous assessment. But no matter, for argument sake, let's assume you actually believe that. That would be mean there's 0 chance to ever happen, you should feel safe from this, so why you keep coming here ? Just to show your contempt and despise for this content ? Kinda curious.

flamezfan
05.01.2014 , 11:28 AM | #3396
I read text books. As in school stuff. I do not have the time do complain that "I can't romance Kira with my Jedi Knight chick, Wahhh!".
This made me chuckle, especially considering he continued to 'argue' for the next 30-40 minutes after this post.

stormdrakelord
05.01.2014 , 12:15 PM | #3397
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
It would appear you have lots of time to complain, actually.

"Not going to happen unless they shut down the game and restart it from the beginning" ??

That's a baseless and ludicrous assessment. But no matter, for argument sake, let's assume you actually believe that. That would be mean there's 0 chance to ever happen, you should feel safe from this, so why you keep coming here ? Just to show your contempt and despise for this content ? Kinda curious.

Because people feel the need to complain about not having Same-sex romances with companions. It was taken out and since this game went free-to-play, they have not dealt with companions for a long time. It is hard for me to sit here and see this thread continue when the lack of evidence from the team that they care to sit down and rewrite lines of code to access one thing.

Noticed that most of the updates have been going to nerfs for pvp or the cartel market? Those are their priorities.

TaboriHK
05.01.2014 , 01:08 PM | #3398
Quote: Originally Posted by stormdrakelord
Because people feel the need to complain about not having Same-sex romances with companions. It was taken out and since this game went free-to-play, they have not dealt with companions for a long time. It is hard for me to sit here and see this thread continue when the lack of evidence from the team that they care to sit down and rewrite lines of code to access one thing.
I thought you didn't have time to waste, you were so busy with other things.

Orestiada
05.01.2014 , 01:31 PM | #3399

Noticed that most of the updates have been going to nerfs for pvp or the cartel market? Those are their priorities.
Well. It never hurts to ask, does it? And even if we get nothing from the devs, we will get some communication with people who think likewise about romance. Why would you even bother to come here if you don't like the thread??

TaboriHK
05.01.2014 , 01:41 PM | #3400
Quote: Originally Posted by Orestiada View Post
Well. It never hurts to ask, does it? And even if we get nothing from the devs, we will get some communication with people who think likewise about romance. Why would you even bother to come here if you don't like the thread??
He edited a previous post to hide his distaste for same-sex intimacy, so I'm guessing it's for that reason alone.