Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GTM Biased against little guys???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
GTM Biased against little guys???

Ridickilis
01.30.2013 , 12:12 PM | #11
^^Yeah I edited my post as I think that's what the OP is having trouble with. I never got that to work properly either.

MasterGladius
02.01.2013 , 09:07 AM | #12
I don't know of any 'only usable by me' items in the game. "Usable by companion x" stuff is generally bind on pick up. In short, the feature isn't broken. There simply aren't any items in the game that are sellable with those descriptors.

Gumbeau
02.04.2013 , 11:23 AM | #13
I must be doing something terribly wrong. I just entered a search with the following arguments;

Category: Item Modification
Subcategory: mod
Slot: blank
Rarity:any
Usable by: me
Stats: willpower
Required level 1 <> 40
cost range 1 <> 10000000000

The results, after 3 minutes, was nothing. This was on my level 36 Sage. On my level 50 Sent, same search I got 3 pages. Any suguestions???

-Sirus-
02.04.2013 , 11:25 AM | #14
Stop using the "usable by" field?

Gumbeau
02.04.2013 , 11:26 AM | #15
By the way, both characters are on the same account, same server.

Gumbeau
02.04.2013 , 11:33 AM | #16
Check that, my Sent got 38 pages of listings

Ridickilis
02.04.2013 , 11:41 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by -Sirus- View Post
Stop using the "usable by" field?
Yes this, don't use the "usable by" field.

For that matter I wouldn't even search stat specific (willpower). I would narrow down your level search though, no need to see levels 1-30 if you are 36. If you search it that way there will be far less pages to navigate and you should quickly be able to identify the willpower mods as they always color coded with a background. Yellow background is always willpower, blue is strength, purple is cunning and green is aim.

Then there is the possibility that there just isn't any willpower mods in your level range at the moment, though I find that harder to believe because you searched 1-40 and all qualities.

Gumbeau
02.04.2013 , 11:52 AM | #18
Ok, when I eliminate the "useable by" field (leave it at any, the search button does not light. I guess I just have to continue to have one of my other toons make my purchases. I am really interested to see how this works, or does not work as my little toons come of age.

Ridickilis
02.04.2013 , 12:01 PM | #19
If the search button didn't light, you didn't enter enough fields.

Item modifications --> mod ---> quality level ----> item level range, is the minimum you need I believe.

Quote: Originally Posted by Gumbeau View Post
Category: Item Modification
Subcategory: mod
Slot: blank
Rarity:any (just for ****s and grins put premium or prototype, it will show you those qualities and better)
Usable by: me (get rid of this)
Stats: willpower (get rid of this)
Required level 1 <> 40 (change to 30-40)
cost range 1 <> 10000000000

-Sirus-
02.04.2013 , 12:05 PM | #20
For reason's beyond me, setting the quality to premium is enough in most cases to make the button clickable even though every craftable item in the game is premium or better.