Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stop posting unless you have a real problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Stop posting unless you have a real problem

Reenux
12.20.2011 , 11:19 AM | #1
Don't flood this forum with worthless problems, like your CE items aren't there, your chat window isn't showing, ect.

I'm stuck on Taris. I have been stuck on Taris for 24+. There is a 500+ and rising wait que for this server. I cannot reach customer service by phone, and they will not respond to my 24 hour+ withstanding ticket.

It's launch, there are problems. If you can play, it pales in comparison to my problem and so many others like me.

Damodar_Thade
12.20.2011 , 11:23 AM | #2
This is easily the most useless post i have saw since the 1st day of EGA

It is a public forum the mods will decide what should be here and what shoudn't not us.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

HunchaBoes
12.20.2011 , 11:24 AM | #3
As a paying customer, if there is ever an issue I feel warrant posting, I will..

You are not anymore special than anyone else with a problem, and you need to start understanding how the real world works immediately.

TomWhiting
12.20.2011 , 11:25 AM | #4
Take your own advice. Since you don't have a 'real problem', stop posting and creating threads

Bomyne
12.20.2011 , 11:26 AM | #5
Have you tried the /stuck command?

MrMunro
12.20.2011 , 11:35 AM | #6
I lolled at this...

DonTickles
12.20.2011 , 11:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Reenux View Post
Don't flood this forum with worthless problems, like your CE items aren't there, your chat window isn't showing, ect.

I'm stuck on Taris. I have been stuck on Taris for 24+. There is a 500+ and rising wait que for this server. I cannot reach customer service by phone, and they will not respond to my 24 hour+ withstanding ticket.

It's launch, there are problems. If you can play, it pales in comparison to my problem and so many others like me.
Thanks for the laugh OP!!!
I love self referential humor.
*~*~*This is my creative forum signature.*~*~*