Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Into the Darkness PVP

muhidin
03.03.2013 , 12:46 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkCyanide View Post
Into the Darkness

We are a Ranked Warzone Guild. Our is focus on training and gearing for 8 man Ranked Warzone Gaming and competitive play. We accept all levels and classes, good attitudes only. Ragers and haters need not apply.

This is hardcore PVP, be ready to be rolled and have a good time. We offer feedback and training. Additionally we raid and complete PVE content to compliment our PVP stats.

Our guild currently has 100+ members, with over 50 50s geared and ready to play. If you want an active PVP environment with non-stop Ranked Warzones, this is the guild for you!

PST our Officers in game:
Taisia/Xandrila
Zorander/Panis
Derthprime
Maldrix/Si'tanix

Into the Darkness PVP
intothedarknesspvp.proboards.com
hello yes how i join i very hardcore
momimpvping-60 mm sniper. RIP engineering.

Rilok_Singz
03.03.2013 , 01:21 PM | #92
I guess all i'm asking is that if into the darkness wants to win trade, do it on the off times. It's not the fact they wont fight anyone outside of their guild that irritates the "mean" guilds, its the fact that when you leave the match before the fight has even started - you mess everyone else up. So if that's your preferred method of practicing do it on less busy hours or stay in the actual match.
Pro tip - when you stay in the match even if its a loosing 1, not only do you become better by knowing how your enemy plays, you become better because you know who in your own guild can step up and make things happen in your favor during the match.
R i l o k
S t r i f e | C l i c k e r s

Watch Shadow/Assassin gameplay @ http://www.twitch.tv/rilok919

GTO_Snipey
03.03.2013 , 01:37 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Rilok_Singz View Post
It's not the fact they wont fight anyone outside of their guild that irritates the "mean" guilds, its the fact that the n you leave the match before the fight has even started - you mess everyone else up. So if that's your preferred method of practicing do it on less busy hours .”

My last comment, just the fact you start a sentence with 'it's not the fact they wont fight anyone outside their guild' completely makes me loose all respect for the rest of your statement. Even if there is a guild using having tons of members to boost wins and get better gear, the fact you see a guild do that a few times makes you think that they only want to play each other is retarded. More accurate to say 'there are people in into the darkness that win boost'. I have a comment then, all the comments that have been on this OP are from trolls.... same thing.

mjwalsh
03.03.2013 , 04:39 PM | #94
trololol
W A L S H | T H E B A S T I O N
E T E R N A L D O M I N I O N
Swtor Guild

shammah
03.04.2013 , 01:31 AM | #95
Walsh you troll. U see my pic
Of myself i posted on the forums? Lolol

Immortalhidan

braONEntax
03.04.2013 , 03:37 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
My guild has no bad apples.
BS, all baddies does is flex into the webcam after each RWZ match
< T E R R I B A D >
Makadiki Braintax Makadicki Braintäx
http://www.twitch.tv/MAKADIKI

Siphorus
03.04.2013 , 12:38 PM | #97
alright everyone stack on me for this oil slick
Deft - The bastion

Saelowyn
03.20.2013 , 03:36 PM | #98
Thought I'd give my two cents after more than a shocking few games with this guild. I wasnt surprised when I saw all the negative posts here on this thread. They sat in the end zone most the game in hutball doing nothing but sitting there while the other team continued to score to 6, on top of that he was proud and bragging about it. Said we should be taking the ball to the end zone without the help of the 4 in Into the Darkness doing absolutely nothing. Completely fail pvp guild and have never seen a good round when im unlucky enough to get into a warzone w/them. After calling them out one of their members Ldeathl proceded to call me a "g-- f----t". Not only is this guild bad they have no respect and cannot back up their arrogance with skill.

For Ldeathl here is the "g__ f____t" you claimed I am.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3162/dscn3980s.jpg

Jadenth Faey Sylexis Cyprès

Morde_
03.20.2013 , 03:39 PM | #99
Oh man, ten more pages incoming.

I continue to believe that every girl that plays this game is a sorc healer or op healer
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Saelowyn
03.20.2013 , 03:52 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
Oh man, ten more pages incoming.

I continue to believe that every girl that plays this game is a sorc healer or op healer
I have a sniper and dps merc too!

Jadenth Faey Sylexis Cyprès