Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

maintainance

Frobington
01.25.2013 , 07:44 AM | #21
Looking at the patch notes I would of been fine letting them slide for another week waste of time imo.

Vandamer
01.25.2013 , 07:47 AM | #22
exactly, all server maintence should be area related as in european realms, us and australian realms should be daytime maintenance for each area

EasyWhite
01.25.2013 , 07:48 AM | #23
Quote:
perth aus time its 3 hrs behind sydney....anytime from 6am sydney time till 3pm sydney time would be fair on all aussies
Agreed mate, Im on the west coast too, and would love for that to happen, but as Beesodd said, they have to bring all the servers down at the same time. Makes sense to do it when the least number of players are affected. Just sucks to be us I guess

legolegion
01.25.2013 , 07:50 AM | #24
i guess it does
hope not too hard though

Vandamer
01.25.2013 , 07:53 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by EasyWhite View Post
Agreed mate, Im on the west coast too, and would love for that to happen, but as Beesodd said, they have to bring all the servers down at the same time. Makes sense to do it when the least number of players are affected. Just sucks to be us I guess
but as none of the servers are actually linked like cross server realms like warcraft, maintenance is possible to do seperatley to ea, us and aus

EasyWhite
01.25.2013 , 07:55 AM | #26
Quote:
but as none of the servers are actually linked like cross server realms like warcraft, maintenance is possible to do seperatley to ea, us and aus
Yep I hear you. Just repeating what a Bioware Employee told us mate

Vandamer
01.25.2013 , 07:57 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by EasyWhite View Post
Yep I hear you. Just repeating what a Bioware Employee told us mate
personally i think its just lazyness, anything is possible

darthgamer
01.25.2013 , 08:01 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandamer View Post
personally i think its just lazyness, anything is possible
BW lazy???? SILENCE OR I'LL HAVE YOU DRAWN AND QUARTERED..........how slanderous
I'll be the butter you'll be the popcorn

legolegion
01.25.2013 , 08:05 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by darthgamer View Post
BW lazy???? SILENCE OR I'LL HAVE YOU DRAWN AND QUARTERED..........how slanderous
you forgot hung
hang your head in shame

EasyWhite
01.25.2013 , 08:05 AM | #30
Servers are back up, and an hour ahead of Schedule, not bad BW... not bad at all