Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

maintainance

EasyWhite
01.25.2013 , 07:32 AM | #11
Quote:
The maintenance is only two hours, I don't see the big deal here. Would you rather they let bugs infest the game for weeks at a time?
That depends if its the middle of prime time like it is for me In Australia. I guess it doesn't matter so much for people where its in the middle of the night eh?

Never_Hesitate
01.25.2013 , 07:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EasyWhite View Post
That depends if its the middle of prime time like it is for me In Australia. I guess it doesn't matter so much for people where its in the middle of the night eh?
It will always be in the middle of someones primetime.
waiting for ...

legolegion
01.25.2013 , 07:34 AM | #13
wait in aus is not like midnight?

Vandamer
01.25.2013 , 07:38 AM | #14
they do not fix simple bugs.... like i said we still get stuck on rocks while jumping down small cliff edges, i've been waiting for this bug fix since game release and like i said i live in australia so game maintenance is in our prime time and people work and come home to find more maintenance.... 2hrs of it and i cannot play anymore, i'm tired after work and would like to pay for something i pay for not pay for something i can only play a few nights a week. people on governement benefits e.g bludgers who dont work wont mind but the rest of us do care and its discouraging to even pay for something we cannot play when we choose. to be fair on australian servers have maintenance during daytime in australia while everyone works same as americans, whenever maintenance is on its usualy in american daytime so why cant we have the same? its not like pvp or pve raids are cross servers so maintenance for aussies and americans should be at different times

EasyWhite
01.25.2013 , 07:39 AM | #15
Quote:
wait in aus is not like midnight?
East coast of Australia is 3 hours ahead of me on the West Coast, so yes its past midnight there now

legolegion
01.25.2013 , 07:40 AM | #16
hay last year they shut the server down on public holiday that was rged about

Vandamer
01.25.2013 , 07:41 AM | #17
its 9pm here in austalia and maintenance on tuesdays starts at 7pm! its rediculas

EasyWhite
01.25.2013 , 07:41 AM | #18
Quote:
It will always be in the middle of someones primetime.
Too true mate Im just miffed its always mine lol

EasyWhite
01.25.2013 , 07:43 AM | #19
This isnt so bad really, its the big 8 hour maintenance/ patch deployment I hate, that means no play for 24 hours for me lol

Vandamer
01.25.2013 , 07:44 AM | #20
perth aus time its 3 hrs behind sydney....anytime from 6am sydney time till 3pm sydney time would be fair on all aussies