Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

maintainance

Vandamer
01.25.2013 , 06:58 AM | #1
is it really necessary to do maintenance on a weekend? i love this game and i'm australian, its bad enough we have maintenance on tuesday nights but doing this on a friday night i a big dissapointment! thats 2 nights of the week i pay to play..... seriously have a bit of thought for your paying customers and do maintenance once a week or better yet do it once a month, i understand why we need it but it seems there are still alot of errors like getting stuck on rocks when jumping down a cliff we still get stuck on that has not been fixed since the game was released and /stuck should have no cooldown... i'm sure many people agree with me.

TyrKartelos
01.25.2013 , 07:00 AM | #2
I'm more upset at the fact that it says this was scheduled. I really do not remember seeing anything about this.

legolegion
01.25.2013 , 07:00 AM | #3
me netheir saw one for last wensday none for today

yfnoggin
01.25.2013 , 07:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TyrKartelos View Post
I'm more upset at the fact that it says this was scheduled. I really do not remember seeing anything about this.
Check the post on the community main page, it clearly states that it's unscheduled in one of the first lines.

Also I'd just be happy if this is a bug hotfix patch, it would mean we get rid of some bugs without having to wait a whole week. It's only a couple of hours anyway, nothing really to complain about.

legolegion
01.25.2013 , 07:13 AM | #5
it shoukd be on the launcher

TyrKartelos
01.25.2013 , 07:15 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by yfnoggin View Post
Check the post on the community main page, it clearly states that it's unscheduled in one of the first lines.
My bad, just going off the message I saw when I opened the launcher...

"All game servers are unavailable as we preform scheduled maintenance. The servers will be available again at 9AM CST....."

and so on

yfnoggin
01.25.2013 , 07:19 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TyrKartelos View Post
My bad, just going off the message I saw when I opened the launcher...

"All game servers are unavailable as we preform scheduled maintenance. The servers will be available again at 9AM CST....."

and so on
Oh yeah, I just checked the launcher, maybe it's a typo, but they really should correct it.

NeroTethras
01.25.2013 , 07:23 AM | #8
The maintenance is only two hours, I don't see the big deal here. Would you rather they let bugs infest the game for weeks at a time?

legolegion
01.25.2013 , 07:29 AM | #9
no i like the idea of maintence i don`t mind it being know
i just wish they put it into the launcher to inform people not on the forum

TyrKartelos
01.25.2013 , 07:30 AM | #10
No I am glad they are fixing bugs, I was just a little confused because launcher said it was scheduled. Looks like it was a typo or something. Nothing to see here. I just hope the bugs they fix are worth it, i.e. some of the OPS bosses were acting funny after the last patch. If they are not fixed then I will be a little dissapointed.