Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf bubble stun asap

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Nerf bubble stun asap

Tommytwotoes
01.25.2013 , 02:42 AM | #1
Please nerf sorcs bubble stun. I am a sorc healer and do a lot of rateds and my bubble finger is getting real tired. I want this spec nerfed so i can go back to aoe heal and top charts with my eyes closed again. Thank you
Scopeseven ate nine
Bastion

ArchangelLBC
01.25.2013 , 09:57 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommytwotoes View Post
Please nerf sorcs bubble stun. I am a sorc healer and do a lot of rateds and my bubble finger is getting real tired. I want this spec nerfed so i can go back to aoe heal and top charts with my eyes closed again. Thank you
Keep in mind if they nerf it then it's not unlikely you'll just be benched for a second operative healer =P

That being said, I agree. Nerf Bubble Stuns so I can go back to combat spec on my Sent.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Tommytwotoes
01.25.2013 , 07:32 PM | #3
possibly. good full sorc healers can keep up with op healers though
Scopeseven ate nine
Bastion

Taiichii
01.25.2013 , 07:35 PM | #4
On my server in bubble spec I typically top the charts healing. Only thing that should change with bubble spec is you shouldn't be allowed to click it off.

LordExozone
01.25.2013 , 07:35 PM | #5
I've mostly been playing alts for the last 2 months or so because frankly, most of my activity at level 50 is playing warzones. But stun bubbles have (for me at least) sucked the fun out of warzones. I play an AP-specced powertech and the bubblestun spam just kills the spec which is so very dependent on a channeled short range attack.
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Kyanzes
01.26.2013 , 07:37 AM | #6
/signed for hurried action

I just leave the WZ when I see it exploited (put on the whole enemy group to no end).

Kegparty
01.26.2013 , 07:51 AM | #7
bubble stuns counter smash 7k insta auto crit AOE damage

Take both or none at all

But remove the ability to pop your own bubble.