Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guardian Looking for raiding guild

onexsora
01.25.2013 , 01:55 AM | #1
Hello all, I am looking for a guild for my jedi guardian, he was my first 50 but after awhile and difficulty finding a raiding guild originally he was abandoned and i went over to the empire and leveling up some characters over there, Currently i raid on Sundays and Mondays on the empire side of the server.

Im looking for a guild on my guardian just so i have something more to do in the game during the week while waiting to raid on my empire guild.

My Guardian isnt that well geared here is about in full Columni so i have to have a guild that wouldnt mind dragging me through some older raids to get him geared up.

I have cleared every thing from NiM EV to SM TFB, Here is a list of what ive done.

EV Full Clear
SM
HM
NiM

KP Full Clear
SM
HM

EC Full Clear
SM

TFB Full Clear
SM

I am an experienced tanking going over six years of tanking experience from various mmo's, if interested in me feel free to contact me in game on Ziiri.

PBanet
01.28.2013 , 10:06 AM | #2
Are you running Guardian Tank or DPS? Either way, we'd be happy for you to consider the Outer Rim Templars on the Republic side.

You can check out our website at ortemplars.enjin.com for more info, or obviously reply here if you have additional questions. We post a calendar of events each Sunday and raid all tiers of operations.

onexsora
01.28.2013 , 04:03 PM | #3
I run as a tank, i do not like guardian dps because i feel it isnt good enough, i have leveled nearly every class to 50 in swtor that can tank and if they can tank they are tanks

Miallen
01.29.2013 , 09:30 AM | #4
Hey Ziiri,
I would like to encourage you to take a look at the Outer Rim Templars. We are always looking for tanks, we run gearing runs 2-3 times a week (Gearing for both Columi and Rakata), with upcoming changes for an Open Progression night which will allow people to participate in higher end Ops (upcoming EC HM) for not only gearing, but try out for our Closed Progression team.

Please visit our website, check out our recruitment posting, and if you are interested in taking a look around, sign up under the Server Community section under Recruitment. Talk to our officers and guild members, ask them what they think of ORT. If you like what you see, sign up to become a full member of the guild and become a part of our community.

-Miallen
"Welcome men, you are now part of Operation Human Shield."
Miallen | Merrak | Essani
Outer Rim Templars | Guildmaster
. End Game Ops - PvP - Social - Leveling

Stubz
01.29.2013 , 11:02 AM | #5
HHAA would love to have you as well. We are a newly formed progression raid guild for people who play a bit later at night. You didn't list your raid times but we will be going around 11pm est. Pm me if this sounds like it might work for you.

WolfpackAW
01.31.2013 , 10:22 AM | #6
If you are still looking, try Tranquility

We are a mature, LGBT-friendly guild. We have 3 ops groups, 2 of which have cleared TFB HM. Our third group recently formed and is working their way through the content. We are a very active guild, with an operation of one sort or another going on every night. Contact myself or one of the officers in-game: Charlz, Aridian, Gobien, Tehito, BigBlockhead, Tyrien.
Istari - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

onexsora
02.15.2013 , 01:01 AM | #7
Been awhile since i posted here, i have been busy.
Any ways i am still looking and if you see this as i post it (i know its really late xD)
i am only at the moment on ziiri on the republic side so feel free to whisper me

onexsora
02.15.2013 , 05:58 PM | #8
I am currently online if any one wishes to speak.