Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enemy of the Future (Story Rp) (IC)

Scutum
02.10.2013 , 10:09 AM | #81
There were two very important things that Vux didn't like about the way the mission was going; the first was that there was a giant hole in the ground they would have to go down into, and the second being that inside that hole was most likely an incredibly dangerous Drouk. Not matter the situation though, the mission required possibly facing the beast so it was necessary to go down there.

Lanser leapt down there as heroically as any Jedi Vux had seen before, followed by the probably overwhelmed Lukarna and her heightened sense of smell. Sabrina made a wisecrack before leaping in herself, making the veteran both chuckle and force him to push away what popped in his head at the though of her showering. He unclipped the rappel hook from his belt and clipped it to the ground above the hole before slowly lowering himself down, joining the others in a pit of unimaginable stink.

Vux had been in smelly situations like this before, which is why he liked to carry the very oxygen masks he was taking out. After putting one on he offered the rest to the others, including a custom made one for Lukarna. "If I know anything about places like this, even a single hour of good clean air is a lifesaver. Anyone else want one?"
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
02.10.2013 , 04:03 PM | #82
As vux starts offering oxygen masks, Sabrina holds out her left hand. Yes please, I think that might be nice. oh and how long do they last for, as if it only has hour charge I use it sparingly. She was gratefull for the mask, she hated bad oder`s nearly as much as she hated being ditry. She was going to enjoy killing this sith lord, for making robes dirty and draging her down here.

Lucifersfinest
02.10.2013 , 04:34 PM | #83
"Yes,,,,Yes! I'll take one." Lukarna said, sounding a bit too eager for her liking, but she would much rather smell the stale air, then the smell of droids and a drouk,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
02.11.2013 , 02:07 PM | #84
Lanser : No thanks I'm Good

His mask actually vented the stench so he was fine.

There was a light coming from the end of the tunnel that they leaped into. And the grunting of the Drouk could be heard.

The group advanced slowly down the tunnel. Lanser was checking his surroundings constantly. The dark presence could be felt by all and was more intense than ever. Lanser dropped his cloak. He was noticeably more agile. He now had his hood connected to his chest piece and the back cloth fell from his waist to just below his knees. He moved quickly through the tunnel and led the group on.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
02.11.2013 , 03:56 PM | #85
Sabrina realised what lansar was doing, and shouted LANSAR WE SHOULD STAY TOGETHER, OR THE BEAST WILL OVER POWER YOU! She wonder if her shout fell on deaf ears, as he seemed hell bent on getting into that room. She figured for good of the mission, she would have to force sprint after him. Why was he being so fool hardy, sabrina wonder

Lucifersfinest
02.11.2013 , 05:17 PM | #86
"Just because we can't do that doesn't mean you have to brag!" she said smiling, then she looked at Vux, "Will the mask work? with the," she motioned towards her nose, "snout and all,"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
02.11.2013 , 06:37 PM | #87
Lanser slowed down and looked behind him. He saw Sabrina racing towards him. he stopped to let the group catch up. He was enraged. He felt like the whole galaxy was falling into a turmoil and he was stuck in this hole. He could feel the presence mocking him. His head was pounding and he put his hand to his head as he stood there waiting for the group. The room was just around the corner. It was just a matter of regrouping and heading in...
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
02.12.2013 , 01:14 AM | #88
Sabrina checked behind her as she caught upto lansar, their was no on their yet. She could feel lansar head pounding in pain, making him enraged. He was becoming unfocused on task on hand, and the team needed him if they where to have a chance. If they completed this mission she would be one step closer to being a lord, she had to make him focus on the task on hand. She checked again behind her, still no one their. She took lansar by the hand and removed her mask, and kissed his mask where his lips would be. Then said If we stay together, this sith will not have a chance. His threats are empty, as he will be dead and we will be alive. She checked again behind them, it was still clear. She smiled at lansar, and added The other will be here in a minute, then we will move on togther okay? she waited for his reply, she was hoping his mind would focus even it was on her. It was their best chance of survial, if he new their was always a future.

Scutum
02.12.2013 , 01:50 AM | #89
Vux was worried when Lanser went running ahead of the team, wondering if the pressure was too much for the young man to bear. He was about to go after him when Sabrina did instead, so he allowed her to deal with the situation as he talked to Lukarna.

"Yes friend, I made sure that I grabbed a mask compatible with your physiology." the veteran said as they walked towards the two force-users, "I've served with many non-humans before, and have come to always accommodate them on the field."

Once they turned the corner, Vux saw Lanser and Sabrina standing next to each other and placed his finger on the trigger of his scattergun...just in case. "Are you feeling alright sir?" he said with a stern face, more worried about the mission than the young man's health, "It would be a shame if you gave up so soon. Lead the way when you're ready."

Once again the old feeling of suspicion arose, part of him thinking that the two of them moved ahead to plot against him and Lukarna. He could never truly trust a force-user, and these two were even worse since one was a Sith and the other a Revanite. Vux just hoped that if it did come down to a fight he could count on Lukarna to be his ally....
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

rymasta
02.13.2013 , 08:46 PM | #90
Lanser stood in shock as Sabrina kissed him.

Lanser: Y....Yea....I'm ok

He did not know how to respond so he stood there in shock. It was easy to tell that the moment tat just passed shook him up. when he regained focus he was much calmer.

He saw the other two heading towards them. As they approached Lanser stepped towards them.

Lanser: Ok guys our target is in there. this is it. Any doubts of our alliances need to be left here.

He put his hand on Vux's shoulder.

Lanser: We are all a team and we will do this together.

He looked to each member of the group.

Lanser: any questions?
www.remnantsofhope.com