Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enemy of the Future (Story Rp) (IC)

Scutum
02.07.2013 , 09:15 PM | #71
Vux heard Sabrina's request and sighed, saluting Lanser before turning to assist his Sith team mate. He knelt down beside her and took her head into his hands, moving it around to judge from every side if her nose was indeed broken. Vux chuckled to himself as he took off his backpack and retrieved some kolto from his kit, putting it inside of a syringe needle before injecting it into a spot near the Sith woman's nose.

"You're lucky it isn't completely broken, just a bit out of place." the team medic said after discarding the used needle and putting his kit away, "The injection should make this a lot less painful, but be prepared to feel a quick sting while I fix it." Using his thumbs, Vux quickly snapped Sabrina's nose back into the correct position and smirked, "That ought to do it, now on your feet comrade."

He thought about mocking the young Sith, but she had done enough to prove that she wasn't going to betray them. As of now they were allies, and he could wait until after the mission was over to see her as an enemy again.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
02.08.2013 , 01:42 AM | #72
Sabrina physical jolted, when he snapped her nose back into place. She was grateful for kolto injection, she was going to have to look in a mirror at some point to check it was going to be okay. You called me comrade, thank you and for the injection. She said. she really was pleased since he was insulting her like earlyier, even if it was only tempory it was nice. Sabrina then followed vux over to Lukarna and Lanser, when she got their she decide not to alarm the others, and use the force to commune with the revanite Did the sith talk to you too, or did just try and talk to me. As soon she said this, she asked the other`s So apart form my nose being little out joint, every one else okay?

Lucifersfinest
02.08.2013 , 02:33 AM | #73
She continued to look at the droids body, the smell from the fluids was invigorating while terrifying at the same time it kept her feeling alert and awake, while making the butterflies in her stomach flutter through out her whole body, "Can we please leave this area?" she asked, you could hear the plea in her voice.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
02.08.2013 , 10:50 AM | #74
Lanser walked over to the other droid and looked at its body. He saw Sabrina hop to her feet and felt her question enter his mind. Trying to not seem anxious or disturbed by what the voice had said he replied.

Lanser(through the force to Sabrina): Yes, I assume he spoke to you too?

He then turned to Lukarna As he heard her plea.

Lanser : Of course. This way.

he led the team on through the Archway from the main hall the the first room that the droids were guarding.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

rymasta
02.08.2013 , 10:56 AM | #75
******EVENT******

The team made their way to the first massive room. All the walls were in tact . The floor was what caught everyone's attention.

The floor was gone, in its place was a massive hole that led down into another hallway. It was a short enough drop that the force user could jump but the others would have to rope down. The floor was unstable where their feet were so they had to move fast.

Down below in the hole the first sound of a Drouk was heard.

Drouk : RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRR

His howl could be heard echoing through the temple. He was still a distance away from the team and they couldn't see him but he was sure down their somewhere. As the Drouk screamed it became clear that his scent was what Lukarna was smelling.

The floor shook and became more unstable. the team had to move........
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
02.08.2013 , 10:59 AM | #76
Sabrina followed the group, through the archway into the other room. Her nose was still hurting but not as much as before, and the bleeding had stoped. She then replied to Lanser through the force He offered me place in his new empire, and said the old empire is dead. Which is true to extent, but his will be dead alot sooner. The empire will be reborn, how I am unsure. What I do know is emporer`s have died before, and the empire have survied that. Their will be a contest for the postion, no doubt but it will be settled one way or another. So what did he offer you, or did he just threaten you.

Sabrina almost steped over the ledge into pit below, as she communing with Lanser. Where the floor gone Then she heard the noise from below, Oh, oh dear. I think it`s time we vacate this area, I think we should do that know. Sabrina new of these beast and was hoping, to avoid them. Though she realised that hope, was distant memory.

Lucifersfinest
02.08.2013 , 05:42 PM | #77
Lukarna was still recuperating from the droids when she smelt the drouk again, this time the smell was closer, and much more strong, it was nauseating, "It's close." she stuttered, and readied her weapon

rymasta
02.09.2013 , 03:22 PM | #78
Lanser (through the force) : He threatened my Order. I feel that this threat is powerful though something about him makes me feel like.......he knows whats going to happen next

The hole in the ground made Lanser stop and stare.

Lanser: I know nobody wants to hear this but ....we gotta go down there.

He peared over the edge as Lukarna stated that it was a Drouk. Lanser turned and walked away from the hole. then quickly spun around and jumped into the hole. He hit the ground with a thud letting the force break his fall.

Lanser: come on down guys its really quite inviting.

His tone was sarcastic as he waited for the others.
www.remnantsofhope.com

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 03:50 PM | #79
"Because it is usually a smart move to head towards them right?" she answered back, trying to keep her hopes up, she could still smell the droids, it was faint, but it was still there, she felt light headed as she jumped in, the drouks smell, was getting worse, "I swear I'm going to need a bath after all this," she joked, mainly to herself, she thought the others couldn't smell it, or at least at the level she was anyway.

legolegion
02.09.2013 , 04:15 PM | #80
Sabrina replied through the force, to lansar. I thought your member where know, part of the council since the emporer`s death.
Then she replied, Shower bath and then a shower, and burn these robes no doubt. Sabrina remarked back to vux, she did not like to get dirty but duties calls. She lept down and tried to find a clean spot to landed, as she landed she took few glances around then said Hmmm what intresting new smell you found lansar, let`s get out here.