Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enemy of the Future (Story Rp) (IC)

rymasta
01.27.2013 , 09:24 AM | #21
******EVENT******

Pilot: Ok this is it this is your window I won't be able to get any closer than this!! Good luck down there.

Blaster fire could be heard coming from all around the shuttle. It bounced and bumped each time it was hit. IT was quite the bumpy ride. The shuttle lowered itself slightly and all on board knew this was it.

The sith had already jumped and was probably needing assistance on the ground with the attacking prisoners.

Outside on the ground numerous prisoners had heavily armed themselves with all kinds of weapons and were all targeting the shuttle. A group of melee fighters noticed someone jump out and land off to the left of the Pit. They rallied some more fighters and charged Sabrina's position.

Back in the shuttle the rest of the group began their jump.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

rymasta
01.27.2013 , 09:30 AM | #22
Lanser moved to the open hatch at the back of the shuttle and looked out over the chaos. He moved back into the shuttle to address the remaining members of the team.

Lanser: When we get down there its gonna be rough but regroup ASAP. See you down there.

He lept off the back of the shuttle using the force to control his fall. He tried to angle himself to where Sabrina had landed but could not get directly where she was. He hit the could a little ways off and came to his to scan the area, looking to see where the others were landing....
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
01.27.2013 , 10:14 AM | #23
Sabrina noticed lot of armed men coming her way, all heavly armed. She quickly deflected some shots coming towards her, the focused on their grenade belt`s started to pull pins out. BANG, BANG Where the sounds made, as the some prisoners where blowen up by their own grenades. Then used force push to throw one in front grenade launcher, KABOOM was the noise made, as the prisoner was blasted to peice`s.
Sabrina new she could only keep this up so long, she would need help soon. Otherwise they over run her, with just sheer numbers. Damn it she thought to herself. Is their plan to get rid of me, I new they did not like me but this is rediculas

Scutum
01.27.2013 , 10:22 AM | #24
Vux was thrown out of his chair when the attack began, reminded of his dislike of ships as he began getting to his feet. Given the order to repel down, he made his way to the ropes and saw the Sith woman jump first and for a moment assumed she was fleeing for her own life. The veteran muttered under his breath about Sith cowardice while attaching himself to the rope along his canine ally, watching the Revanite leap out as well. Vux immediately followed suit, jumping out of the dropship and trying to get to the ground as quickly as possible.

Enemy fire whizzed past him as he descended, one bolt actually severing his cord and putting him into free fall. Luckily he was only about 8 feet above the ground, so when he hit the ground he was in a bit of pain, but still able to fight. "Reporting for duty!" Vux scrambled to his feet and pulled out his scattergun before forming up near the Revanite, "Give me the order to open fire and I'll waste them all!"

Not too far away he could see the Sith woman standing her ground, and while part of him wanted to see her get overrun she was an important part of the mission. "Should we assist her sir? We can make a dash to her position."
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

Lucifersfinest
01.27.2013 , 12:47 PM | #25
Lukarna watched the other two jump down, "Not once will I get a easy mission will I?" she jumped, she dropped the un-lit cigar in mid air, and then landed into the fire fight, she pulled her blaster rifle back and begin to kill the H.I.T.S [highly important targets] she could see, she then saw the Revanite, she slowly began to move towards him to regroup with the others,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
01.27.2013 , 01:11 PM | #26
Sabrina noticed rest landed, and where quite a distance away from her. She need to get near them, before the prisoner`s regrouped. She quickly waved her hand dispeared from sight, she gone to force concealment and made over to rest group. She could see the prisoner rallying together for an attack.

rymasta
01.27.2013 , 08:05 PM | #27
Lanser: This way follow me.

Lanser shouted as he ignited his lightsaber. He fended off oncoming stray blaster shots as he led the team to meet sabrina. He noticed the group of rallied prisoners were actually falling back to cover the Pit. The group advanced towards the Pit as the prisoners prepared their defense.

The Pit was a massive hole in the ground and the bottom could not be seen. along the inner perimeter and across the hole was a network of walkways. The prisoners were all on the platforms now waiting for the team to attack.

Lanser: OK we just have to get to elevator platform in the middle and we can evade them. Here's the plan, Vux and Lukarna hop down to that close platform and lay down cover fire. Sabrina and I will hack our way through to the Elevator. When a path is clear run to us.

Lanser charged the Pit and hoped down to the closest platform. He force pushed two prisoners of the edge sending them into the Pit. He then whipped out his lightsaber in time to meet the vibroblade of another prisoner. He swung his blade at Lanser, who ducked and parried it with his saber. This left the prisoner open. With a quick flick of his wrist Lanser hit the prisoner in the face with the lightsaber's handle sending him stumbling backwards. Before he could recover lanser shoved his blade through the prisoner's body and watched it drop to the floor. He looked up and saw more brawlers headed his way.
www.remnantsofhope.com

Scutum
01.27.2013 , 10:09 PM | #28
"Yes sir!" Vux responded to Lanser's orders before turning to Lukarna, "No explosives! We don't want to screw with the integrity of the structures while we're down there!" He then began sprinting towards the nearby platform, jumping down onto it and taking cover while preparing his scattergun. Every few seconds he would pop out of cover to fire on the prisoners across the pit, occasionally getting a glimpse of the two force-users carve their way through the enemy.

In the meantime the enemy fire coming at him intensified to the point where popping up to return fire meant almost certain death. There was now a small group of prisoners focusing on him after he took a few of them out from afar, and only the help of Lukarna could alleviate the situation. Now it was time for her to prove if she was a worthy squad-mate or not.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
01.28.2013 , 07:51 AM | #29
Sabrina replyed As you wish, if we can we should make them run. Fear will remove more their number`s, than lightsaber alone will. she added, she new they probably disagree.
Sabrina followed Lanser readying herself to cut path through to elevator, she was ready to show them having sith on their side is a good thing. Though she still anoyed how rude they been to her so far, while she tried to be polite. Hopefully this may change thing`s, well she hoped.
As lanser charged forward, sabrina follow suit. She saw kill the first brawler with a knife, then she a large mob heading their way. She made way front of the revinte so not to hurt him, though this may hurt the dog in the rear. Then force lept towards them and let loose a force scream, FRAAAAAAAAAAGH some where blasted to the floor holding their ears, other`s just kealed over. She turned her head to make sure lanser was uneffected, then lite her lightsaber and started cutting down thoose in her way. She was looking for weaker prisoner, who they might be able to question later. Though the fight to get to the elevator, was far from over. Sabrina new this, and was not being caught off guard.

Lucifersfinest
01.28.2013 , 04:30 PM | #30
Lukarna was momentarily stunned by Sabrina's scream, she shoo kher head and continued to move, half way to Vux, she spotted a group that was only aiming towards vux, she changed her blaster to '3 round burst' she took out the ring leader, and the most aggressive one, she then ran up to cover next to Vux, "sorry for taking so long," and began to take out the remaining prisoners.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,