Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enemy of the Future (Story Rp) (IC)

Lucifersfinest
02.25.2013 , 03:34 AM | #131
"Well, I may have to ask my CO, about it," she paused and grinned wildly "Oh wait I am my CO. And I'll join you guys, cant have that Voss running around doing damage, Can we now?"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
02.25.2013 , 08:13 AM | #132
Lanser: Sounds good. Then its settled when the shuttle gets to overlook Sabrina and I will have to leave quickly ....people don't exactly like us being there.

Lanser waited for Sabrina as the group stood at the mouth of the pit. Blaster fired and conflict could be heard all over the prison. Such chaos and anarchy. The thought was almost unbearable. Most people showed up did their part and took the shuttle out of here...no one really took in the chaos. He saw the shuttle in the distance. He called down to Sabrina.

Lanser: Sabrina, looks like our ride is here!!
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
02.25.2013 , 08:20 AM | #133
Sabrina looked at lansar and replied, Okay, I be their shortly.. She had only just put her fellow sith in the tomb, know it was time to go. She quickly made her way to the shuttles landing zone, the voss`s slaves had gone into hiding. Meaning the was no operstion to landing, sabrina made her way upto shuttle. Part of exepcted them to take of without her, leaving her stranded. Though they did not, when she got their she sat in her seat. Then waited for other`s to say what their palns where, while they hunted for the voss.

rymasta
02.27.2013 , 08:01 PM | #134
Lanser stepped onto the ships boarding ramp as it touched down. This would be a much easier trip than the way here. The others took their seats as Lanser stepped into the cockpit. The door slid closed behind him and shortly after the ship lifted off. It buzzed and bounced as it glided through the air. The floor slid open and the holoterminal raised into place quickly revealing a map. The cockpit door hissed as it slid open again. Lanser stepped out and made his way to the terminal. The terminal showed a map of the galaxy. It zoomed in on a sector of planets. As Lasner reached the terminal the map had zoomed in on a specific planet, showing the planet and a small description.

The planet shown was Voss.

Lanser: Ok guys the first place to start will be his native planet. Sabrina and I will visit with the Mystics to see what they know about him. Based on his past we may be able to identify his target, worst case scenario we wait until he moves Drouks then we can track him. The Order is on good terms with the Mystics so gaining a council with them shouldn't be too hard. Meanwhile Vux you will return to your duty I will arrange a way to get you to us te minute we find him. While you are on duty you should dig deep as deep as you can into Republic records to see what we can find on this guy. Lukarna same goes for you I will get a way to contact you. However instead you will be using your connections to see if anyone is trying to smuggle Drouks. I'm sure its close to impossible but you never what smugglers will do for work these days. I trust you can find out. Sound good?
www.remnantsofhope.com

Lucifersfinest
02.27.2013 , 09:39 PM | #135
Lukarna nodded " A drouk smuggler? knowing smugglers, they'll be shouting about it as soon as they return, shouldn't be a problem,"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Scutum
02.28.2013 , 12:22 AM | #136
The look on Vux's face was one of slight confusion and disappointment, "I doubt that they will give me the full records on this guy if they have any, but I might be able to convince some Jedi to help me out." He thought about how little he liked talking to Jedi, but he would if it helped the mission, "They'll help if they know it has something to do with this force mumbo jumbo."
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
02.28.2013 , 02:28 AM | #137
One thing before we do anything else, we need to eat and get washed. As don`t about you, but I am in dire need of a shower and also I am getting hungry. Also if he has escaped this planet, check sensor logs it might help figure out where he has gone. If he has left at all, that is Sabrina new she was going to see the galaxy, and liked it.

rymasta
02.28.2013 , 11:00 AM | #138
Lanser walked over to the wall with the panel on it. He pushed a button and the holoterminal disappeared into the floor. He then walked back to the group.

Lanser: The shuttle at camp over look will takes us to a transport. The transport has rooms with showers and a dining area. I have a ticket for the transport and it can be redeemed to let us off at Voss.
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
02.28.2013 , 03:26 PM | #139
Hmmm, okay so you have that planed. I am wonder what else you have beenn planing, lansar? Sabrina waited to be showed her way to this transprot, she also wondered if used force pursuade to get transport to do that.
Also your paying lansar, my money is back on tattoine and I have none with me.

rymasta
03.04.2013 , 12:22 PM | #140
Lanser: Thats fine I can cover you.

The shuttle landed at Overlook back in the spot they left from. The camp was busy as ever as the Republics finest rushed to the aid of the ever dangerous Section X. Captain Orkin stepped onto the shuttle as the ramp opened.

Lanser: Captain?

Captain Orkin: Welcome back its a shame the mission didn't go well.

Lanser: Its ok, Captain, we will find him

Captain Orkin: I meant for us you are all still alive.

Orkin drew his pistol and opened fire towards Lukarna. Lanser dove and tackled her out of the way. They both hit the ground and Lanser rolled over to see what the other two did.
www.remnantsofhope.com