Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enemy of the Future (Story Rp) (IC)

rymasta
02.23.2013 , 10:39 AM | #121
Lanser: Its no use he's gone. I felt him leave some time through the battle.

Lanser spoke in a defeated tone.

Lanser: Dammit!! We were so close.

He paced behind the group a little.

Lanser: Well lets get the hell out of here. He activated his commlink. Camp Overlook this is Lanser come bring us home.

Soldier through Commlink: Copy that sir, your corresponding shuttle is in route.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
02.23.2013 , 11:02 AM | #122
Sabrina did not like they idea that they failed, to sith failure was never an option. No, I have track him. She did not want return to her master saying he ran off, as he could rebuild the weak minded would easy fall to his lure. Lansar come on we can do this, he can`t get far. You know the price of failure is, don`t you? almost pleading not to give in yet, she did not want to end like this.

rymasta
02.23.2013 , 11:25 AM | #123
Lanser: Sabrina,. He grabbed her arm. Its ok we'll get him. He has the tablets We just have to track the Drouks.

He looked to her as she turned to him. He let go of her arm and turned to the whole group.

Lanser: I know it wasn't easy but we performed as best could especially considering our alliances. You all did great. Lets head back and get debriefed. Then we can work on our next step.
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
02.23.2013 , 12:23 PM | #124
Sabrina gave lansar a stern look, and then said Okay, but I can not return till he is gone. Till then you have no choice, your stuck with me. Sabrina was looking forward to drinking in nexus bar on drummond kass, that will have to wait till this is done. She was unhappy, but their was nothing she could do about it for know.
Though before they leave she had to put the other sith, in this tomb to give him semi decent burial.

rymasta
02.24.2013 , 11:30 AM | #125
Lanser : I'm sorry

He motioned for the group group to begin to exit the pit. He picked up the rear of the group as they headed out. He took one last look around the room where the Drouk was.

Lanser: (Quietly to himself) : I will find you, you son of a B****.

He let the group keep walking as he grabbed Sabrina's arm once again. He spun her around and removed his helmet. He had deep purple eyes that matched the blade of his light saber. He had slightly shaggy brown hair that was a little messed up from the helmet. He kissed her and then spoke quietly.

Lanser: We will find him and we will stop him don't worry.

He put his helmet back on and continued walking. He remembered how Sabrina's actions had pulled all his focus away from everything and let him relax and gain control of his thoughts...it really worked. He thought he could do the same for her trying to calm her nerves and help her to realize this was a setback not a defeat. In fact if this was anything it was a victory. They now knew who this man was and how dangerous he was. And they had a way to find him.
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
02.24.2013 , 11:50 AM | #126
Sabrina was slighty stunned, and then asked Why did you, put your mask back on? Then she ran slightly ahead, so he could do it again.
Sabrina was wondering, what she can do know she is at loose end till they can locate the sith.
She turned to vux and lanser and asked,So when we had our debrief, what are your plans. Do you intend to trying to find him, or just wait for reassignment?

Lucifersfinest
02.24.2013 , 11:54 AM | #127
Lukarna continued to look back and forth, "That's a very good question, but do you think we could save them till we get distance from," she motioned towards the Drouk
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
02.24.2013 , 12:02 PM | #128
Lanser smiled behind his mask at what Sabrina said. He didn't want to seem too eager he was pretty sure he knew her now but he wanted to make sure she meant well since he was technically an outlaw of the Empire.

Lanser: This is it for me this is my reassignment. The Order has put me in charge of dealing with him I will be hunting him. He wasn't lying when he spoke to me. He said my Order's presence was no longer a secret and I have felt a disturbance... he attacked my people. Our full focus is catching this monster. I will hunt him and as you said, He looked to Sabrina, You cannot return until he is dead. Come with me and we will find him. He then turned to the other two. You are both excellent fighters and teammates. When we find him I would be honored if you would join us in taking him down. I can have it arranged so that your commanding officer assigns you to the mission, Vux and Lukarna, I get the sense you do as you please. He smiled under his mask as he said this.

As their conversation continued they made their way back to the entrance of the temple. Lanser awaited their response.
www.remnantsofhope.com

Scutum
02.25.2013 , 12:50 AM | #129
It was at this point that Vux had a choice to make. On one hand he could either join forces with Lanser, Lukarna, and Sabrina in order to continue hunting the Sith enemy that escaped, or he could return to regular active duty and resume his regular duties to the Republic. This was going to be a tough decision.

He had enjoyed his time with the team, finding this new kind of mission exciting and interesting, but his work on the fron lines with the other soldiers had been what made him happy. Would staying with them be as fulfilling as his time on the front? Vux had no clue, but he knew deep down that this job had to be done if the Republic was to remain safe. There was no other place he should be.

"I'm in Lanser." He sheathed his knife and holstered his pistol, "Just lead the way."
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
02.25.2013 , 02:50 AM | #130
As the group exited the tomb, sabrina put the dead sith on slab of stone. Then used the force to carry him into the tomb, whereshe laid him to rest near the entrance. She then caught up with the other`s, though they did have time to chat without her. She new soon, the shuttle would arraive.